Why, Why, Why???

Why, Why, Why???

This is a discussion on Why, Why, Why??? within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Why do you guys have to close all the good threads before I can get in and drop a good one-liner! Anyway, I'll be interested ...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 4 Post By TX expat
  • 6 Post By 1MoreGoodGuy
  • 1 Post By TX expat

Thread: Why, Why, Why???

VIP Member

Why, Why, Why???

Why do you guys have to close all the good threads before I can get in and drop a good one-liner!

Anyway, I'll be interested to see what new avatar she gets!
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

VIP Member
    I was typing this in response to "last post" when the thread got closed:

Sorry to see you go. I don't quite understand why you would become so attached to the fictitious name you created so that you could post on an internet forum. I also don't quite understand why you felt it was necessary to announce your preferred sexual orientation in your user name and your private lifestyle choices in your signature.

1MoreHeterosexualGoodGuy conservative, defender of the Constitution of the United States, woodworker and husband of the most amazing woman
    "insert some type of cryptic quote that will hopefully make people perceive me as an enlightened person with a hint of mystery" to add to the mystery, I'll cite 2 people as possibly being the author of the quote and then I'll tell you that neither one can be confirmed as the author which will just add to the mystery and I'll prove just how deep I can be.
    Then I'll announce that I sent this message from an electronic device that I want others to perceive as a status symbol that only people who are as educated as I am should be allowed to have but we all really know that it isn't really a status symbol and I also have to tell you the name of the App that I used to type the message.
    GH, msgt/ret, Topsider and 3 others like this.
    Regards,
    1MoreGoodGuy
    NRA Life Member
    GOA Life Member

Behave Like Someone Who is Determined to be FREE!

VIP Member
    lol

I was just going to say "pics or it didn't happen"

With my luck she'd look like Rosie O and you guys will all be sending me bills for keyboard cleaning.

It's probably best that it closed!
    Echo_Four likes this.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Post Never Use "Always"

No more needed. Really.

Links