I want to donate to the forum!!

This is a discussion on I want to donate to the forum!! within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I would like to donate some money to the forum! I'm pretty broke but I feel like a place like this deserves some support, but ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GetSmith

Thread: I want to donate to the forum!!

I would like to donate some money to the forum! I'm pretty broke but I feel like a place like this deserves some support, but I really don't want to use PayPal. Is there any other way to donate?
    Say 'what' again! I dare you! I double dare you!-Jules Winnfield aka Samuel L Jackson

I'm sure small contributions would be appreaciated. If ca$h is tight here's another option to make the most of it. Buy something from a sponsor of the forum. Make sure they know they are getting your ca$h because they sponsor. Sponsors contribute much more than we can. Win Win for all involved.
    shadowwalker likes this.

I could do that, but either way money going to this forum is money well spent I believe.
    Say 'what' again! I dare you! I double dare you!-Jules Winnfield aka Samuel L Jackson

Administrator
    Hey...we are happy to have you here regardless.

Times are tough these days for many people. If you are temporarily trapped in a lean year then stick around - participate & donate something in a FAT year when things are better for you.

Or...as suggested above - support a forum sponsor and buy something for yourself that you need.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Administrator
    Here is the info for anybody clicking on this thread that does not like using PayPal because there have been other past members that also do not like using PayPal.

Make sure that you put a note in there that QKShooter needs a fresh bottle of Extra Strength EXCEDRIN because he gets frequent migraines from running through all of these threads.

From bman505 in a previous post.

Hey guys. Thank you all very much for wanting to support the site. If you choose not to use PayPal and want to mail in a check, please use the address below. Please make sure that you include your user name so we can update your status. My Thanks Guys.

Forum Foundry
    Attn: Defensivecarry.com
    P.O.Box 3503
    Cedar Park, TX 78630

Thank you again for the support.

Cash? I have no idea. I guess that would be OK if you fold a few sheets of paper around it in the envelope so that it's nicely hidden in there.
    I volunteer my time here and really do not have anything to do with the donations etc.

Haha thanks man! I'll include a few excedrin with the check! Would It be cool if I just send in cash? If not i can just order some checks, it's no big deal.

Sponsored Links