Forum

This is a discussion on Forum within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; If you do not want topics like this on here then you should remove forum topics such as (IN the News, The Good, The Bad ...

Like Tree17Likes
  • 1 Post By Ksgunner
  • 1 Post By gasmitty
  • 3 Post By SIXTO
  • 4 Post By Badey
  • 4 Post By TX expat
  • 3 Post By QKShooter
  • 1 Post By rstickle

Thread: Forum

Thumbs down Forum

If you do not want topics like this on here then you should remove forum topics such as (IN the News, The Good, The Bad ). I am referring to Sandy Hook video topic. Everyone should be able to voice their opinion, let the people decide for themselves what is fact or fiction.

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array Kimberpackn's Avatar
    I can't wait to see the response on this one.
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. -

Patrick Henry

OK now I'm ready!
    surefire7 likes this.

Distinguished Member Array onacoma's Avatar
    Does this reach the level of Honey Boo Boo or Chris Rock?

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm and three or more is a congress. -- John Adams

If you think health care is expensive now, wait until you see what it costs when it's free! -- P.J. O'Rourke

Quote Originally Posted by psycho1 View Post
    If you do not want topics like this on here then you should remove forum topics such as (IN the News, The Good, The Bad ). I am referring to Sandy Hook video topic. Everyone should be able to voice their opinion, let the people decide for themselves what is fact or fiction.
    Pray tell, what are you posting about? I think the Forum description is pretty clear:

Forum: In the News: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly

In the news encounters with the bad guys, with both successful, and not so successful, outcomes. Armed citizens have a fighting chance against criminals; those without are at their mercy.
    Beyond that, the moderators actually moderate here - we may delete posts or close threads if we sense they are headed in a bad direction. Debate is welcome; endless diatribe is not.
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

Senior Member Array Kimberpackn's Avatar
    I think the issue for me is that the decision on what is "diatribe" seems arbitrary.
    We should not forget that the spark which ignited the American Revolution was caused by the British attempt to confiscate the firearms of the colonists. -

Patrick Henry

Administrator
    Everyone needs to read the stickies before posting. I answered your question already, moved your post to an already running thread- what more do you want? If you don't like the rules, you know where the door is.

BTW, your complaint doesn't belong here. I'm moving yet another one outta the news section.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    Everyone needs to read the stickies before posting. I answered your question already, moved your post to an already running thread- what more do you want? If you don't like the rules, you know where the door is.

BTW, your complaint doesn't belong here. I'm moving yet another one outta the news section.
    Sixto, your signature line should be *This totally awesome smack-down was brought to you by SIXTO*
    aus71383, TX expat, DMan and 1 others like this.
    Though defensive violence will always be a sad necessity in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men -St. Augustine

VIP Member
    And everyone should also use the search function and not think that another new thread on an already well established topic is needed.
    NRA Life Member

"I don't believe gun owners have rights." - Sarah Brady

Administrator
    Also presented as a general FYI
    Taken from the forum rules page.

Should you ever have any issues with anything forum related please feel free to send a Private Message to any of our forum Moderators. We do understand that some topics are very "HOT BUTTON" issues and/or you may perceive some Moderator action to be unfair.
    That is fine and please do feel free to discuss your issue with any Moderator VIA Private Mail in a civil and respectful manner. Your complaint will then usually go for review by multiple Moderators who will "weigh in" on the disputed decision.
    Please Note: Losing your temper, ranting, name calling, sarcastic tone and general disrespect in a Private Mail Message to a Moderator or Administrator will get you removed from the forum.
    Consider yourself to be warned of this in advance. It is excellent practice for you to know how to make your point like a decent, calm, rational, human being should you ever find yourself in a court of law ~ at some future point in time.
    64zebra, JD and DMan like this.

Lead Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    If you don't like the rules, you know where the door is.
    And if you have trouble finding it, any one of our friendly Moderators will be happy to help you find the way out.
    64zebra likes this.
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

Links