I must be blind - where are the forum rules posted?

This is a discussion on I must be blind - where are the forum rules posted? within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I know that they must be, but I can't find them! Is there any way they can get stickied at the top of the Forum ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Jemsaal

Thread: I must be blind - where are the forum rules posted?

I must be blind - where are the forum rules posted?

I know that they must be, but I can't find them! Is there any way they can get stickied at the top of the Forum Office?"

Of course, watch, I'll go back and they'll already be there and I just missed them.

Anyway, if not, could someone post a link? I posted something in another thread and started thinking about it, so I wanted to read through the rules again to make sure it was okay. It just wasn't something I was thinking about when I read them yesterday (very early this morning) and signed off.

2. Remove Ads

Yep . . .sure enough. Looked twenty minutes for them and didn't find them. Start a thread? Found them within 60 seconds. Sigh. Mods, could you delete this?

Or you could leave it up if my looking like an idiot brings some humor to others.
    atctimmy and Ransom like this.

There is a tab on the top of page in green but in any case you found them
    "As a strong supporter of our 2nd Amendment rights, I believe tougher enforcement of our nation's existing gun laws must be done before any more laws are enacted and put on the books."
    Jeff Miller

Administrator
    "Just blame Sixto"

Links