Need Administrator help

Need Administrator help

This is a discussion on Need Administrator help within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Will an administrator please contact me. I want to log on with my original user name but the system will not allow me to do ...

Need Administrator help

Will an administrator please contact me. I want to log on with my original user name but the system will not allow me to do so even when I go through the process of resetting my password. Thanks. Chris

Any one???

Administrator
    I changed your user name to TWELVE - see if that helps. Your password (whatever it may be) should stay the same.

My best guess is that the user name that you selected AKA just the number 12 may be causing some problems.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    I changed your user name to TWELVE - see if that helps. Your password (whatever it may be) should stay the same.

My best guess is that the user name that you selected AKA just the number 12 may be causing some problems.
    Hi QKShooter, thanks. Actually, my original user name was Warrior23 and that's the one I was having problems with. I had to start a new account because I could not find any other way to communicate with an administrator out side of joining again. I would like to use my original user name but when I requested a password reset, the message I got was that the email was invalid. If I could have Warrior23 activated, I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Chris

Administrator
    I just looked and I cannot figure out why you are unable to get on with Warrior23. I can just change your TWELVE name to Warrior23, Would that work out OK for you.

PM me if that is OK and I can do that for you right away.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Administrator
    Issue Resolved/CLOSED

Links