Picture Upload Error

This is a discussion on Picture Upload Error within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; This is a new one to me. I've uploaded pictures before and usually don't have a problem, but this time as I tried to upload, ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By QKShooter

Thread: Picture Upload Error

Picture Upload Error

This is a new one to me. I've uploaded pictures before and usually don't have a problem, but this time as I tried to upload, I got a message saying that the file was too big. OK so that's no problem. So I change the size of the pictures, they appear to start the upload process but then another error icon appears. Only this time, when I hover the mouse over it, it says an error # 2038.

The files are .jpg so they should go through OK. Anyone ever have this happen? For some reason, my internet does seem kind of slow today so that could be suspect with a connection issue but I'm not sure.

Thanks all for any help on this.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

2. Remove Ads

Administrator
    ak1424230la9um7.jpg

$(KGrHqFHJDkE+KgQ70GiBP-zp-rP2Q~~60_57.jpg

PPP_0805.JPG

Seems OK now. Things were weird last night on the internet here. Very extremely slow.
    Rock and Glock likes this.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Hmm. Nice pics QK. Yep, that's what I'm attempting but no workie with mine.

ak1424230la9um7.jpg

Looks like turning that one around worked out though.

I'll try again. Thank you sir.
    Vietnam Vets, WELCOME HOME

Crossman 760 BB/Pellet, Daisy Red Ryder, Crossman Wrist Rocket, 14 Steak Knives, 3 Fillet Knives, Rolling Pin-14", Various Hunting Knives, 2 Baseball Bats, 3 Big Dogs and a big American Flag flying in the yard. I have no firearms; Try the next house.

Links