How to erase pic file?

How to erase pic file?

This is a discussion on How to erase pic file? within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Really enjoying the site! Great info & new ideas. I've posted a few pic's of recent purchases and that feature works well my only problem ...

How to erase pic file?

Really enjoying the site! Great info & new ideas. I've posted a few pic's of recent purchases and that feature works well my only problem is the pictures seem to stay in the Manage attachments. It says (uploads not utilized within one hour will be deleted) but every time I post up with new pic's the old ones are still in their. Is this normal or is there a way of deleting the old pic's in the (Manage Attachments). Thanks

Head into your UserCP area ... Settings, then Attachments (way down at the bottom of the Settings list, on the LH side of the page). Flag the attachments you want to zap, then hit the <Delete> button. Should take care of them.

BTW: Check out all of the Settings choices. Lots of good stuff in there.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

I did go into control panel, Settings then Attachments but it erased pic's that are already posted so I had to repost them on the site, what am I missing?

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeal View Post
    I did go into control panel, Settings then Attachments but it erased pic's that are already posted so I had to repost them on the site, what am I missing?
    When you delete them, they will also be deleted from the posts. My guess is that the pics themselves are not embedded in the post, but rather the post links to where the pics are stored. One you delete them from that storage, the link in the post no longer works.

Links