Signature Problem

Signature Problem

This is a discussion on Signature Problem within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I'm a new member of the forum, effective today. When I tried to set a signature, I received the message "Sorry, you are not permitted ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By atctimmy

Thread: Signature Problem

Signature Problem

I'm a new member of the forum, effective today. When I tried to set a signature, I received the message "Sorry, you are not permitted to have a signature." Are newbies not allowed that privilege? Or did I try the wrong link? Thanks in advance for any help!

Welcome to Defensive Carry!

I think maybe you need to have a certain number of posts or some such thing. There are forum rules and FAQ tabs at the top, and I would bet the answer is in there someplace.
    "Freedom and discipline have come to be regarded as mutually exclusive, when in fact freedom is not at all the opposite, but the final reward of discipline" - Elisabeth Elliot

"While they are saying, “Peace and safety!” then destruction will come upon them suddenly" 1Thess 5:3

Administrator
    I am not certain of the exact number of posts are required before you get the Add Signature option but, participate a bit more and you'll have it before you know it.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Thanks, GraySkies and QKS! I appreciate it.

QKShooter, you were right--it takes 10 posts to have signature capability enabled. Thanks again!
    *Texas CHL* *TSRA* *NRA* *SAF* *GOA* *NSSF* Μολών Λαβέ

VIP Member
    Signature problems are not nearly as cool as having your own signature moves.

Best signature move ever? I liked the Polish hammer from Ivan Putzky.
    JoJoGunn likes this.
    It is surely true that you can lead a horse to water but you can't make them drink. Nor can you make them grateful for your efforts.

Links