Roll Call thread is great

This is a discussion on Roll Call thread is great within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I wanted to say the roll call thread from years past is great . And a Big Thank You to all of you that have ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By welder516

Thread: Roll Call thread is great

VIP Member

I wanted to say the roll call thread from years past is great . And a Big Thank You to all of you that have posted your service . If you have not seen the post check it out and if you served please post your service.
    Thanks Again
    HAGJewels likes this.
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Lead Moderator
    And just a quick point on that thread. It is meant as a thread to post your Military Service History, it was not intended to be a "discussion" thread. So if a post doesn't meet those criteria it will be deleted.
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

VIP Member
    rstickle , That is why i posted here . So the members could Honor past and current members here . And Thank You for your service .
    Member of the NRA
    {A}RMS discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property...Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them
    1775 Thomas Paine
    Not afraid to live & Not afraid to die .

Links