Roll Call thread is great

This is a discussion on Roll Call thread is great within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I wanted to say the roll call thread from years past is great . And a Big Thank You to all of you that have ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By welder516

Thread: Roll Call thread is great

VIP Member

I wanted to say the roll call thread from years past is great . And a Big Thank You to all of you that have posted your service . If you have not seen the post check it out and if you served please post your service.
    Thanks Again
    HAGJewels likes this.
    Member of the NRA
    Keep your booger hook off the bang switch until you want to destroy something .

Lead Moderator
    And just a quick point on that thread. It is meant as a thread to post your Military Service History, it was not intended to be a "discussion" thread. So if a post doesn't meet those criteria it will be deleted.
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

VIP Member
    rstickle , That is why i posted here . So the members could Honor past and current members here . And Thank You for your service .
    Member of the NRA
    Keep your booger hook off the bang switch until you want to destroy something .

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links