A tab for replies to my posts?

This is a discussion on A tab for replies to my posts? within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Im kind of new here and im learning my way around. In a fishing forum I belong to there is a tab that I can ...

Thread: A tab for replies to my posts?

Im kind of new here and im learning my way around. In a fishing forum I belong to there is a tab that I can click that will bring up any threads where I have posted, so I can read the replys without having to search them out. Is there such a tab on this site? Aso there is a tab for activity since my last visit. Thanks for the help and the site. Jim

OD*
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassindude View Post
    Im kind of new here and im learning my way around. In a fishing forum I belong to there is a tab that I can click that will bring up any threads where I have posted, so I can read the replys without having to search them out. Is there such a tab on this site? Aso there is a tab for activity since my last visit. Thanks for the help and the site. Jim
    Click on your name, it will bring up all your options.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

Thanks OD.

As OD indicates, you can click on your name/handle and then pick around the choices, there. The <Activity> filter is what you see first, once there. That shows you the activity of "All" of your contacts, including yourself. To filter for just your posts, click on the "Bassindude" link under <Activity>. Those are all of your most-recent posts and replies.

To see what your latest threads are that you've subscribed to (or previously posted on), click on the <Setting> link (upper-right of every screen). Among other things, that'll show you your subscribed threads, at least those since the last time you logged in. You can then click on the thread title to jump to a given discussion. And in that thread that appears, notice that at the top of the thread there's a <View First Unread> button you can click on. That'll send you to the spot within that thread that is new since you last viewed the thread.

IMO, probably the simplest way to see what replies exist since you last viewed the forum is: click on <Settings> to see your subscriptions; click on a given thread to pop it up; then click on the <View First Unread> to jump to the most-recent reply on that thread since your last viewing.

Be sure to zip through all of the <Settings> for your login, as there are a few choices that can change subscriptions and other ways the forum software deals with your login.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

OD*
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassindude View Post
    Thanks OD.
    You're quite welcome.
    "The pistol, learn it well, carry it always ..." ~ Jeff Cooper

"Terrorists: They hated you yesterday, they hate you today, and they will hate you tomorrow. End the cycle of hatred, donít give them a tomorrow."

Links