vBuliten software mod sugestion

This is a discussion on vBuliten software mod sugestion within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I visit a few other forums running on vBulliten software and the membership absolutely loves the " Who Quoted Me " mod, found here: Who ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By stylus
  • 1 Post By blitzburgh

Thread: vBuliten software mod sugestion

vBuliten software mod sugestion

I visit a few other forums running on vBulliten software and the membership absolutely loves the "Who Quoted Me" mod, found here: Who Quoted Me - vBulletin.org Forum

Just as you get a notification when someone 'likes' your post, this mod sends a notification when someone quotes you, making it a whole lot easier to keep track of conversations.

This notification can be toggled on or off by each user in their User Control Panel - General Settings.
    blitzburgh likes this.

2. Remove Ads

You might want to PM JD or one of the other moderators about this, since it would have to be reviewed first.
    "If you make something idiot proof, someone will make a better idiot."

- Anon

I would also like to suggest the "Jump To My Last Post" mod, found here: VSa - Jump to My Last Post - vBulletin.org Forum

This mod adds a small button, the shape of a small black triangle, to the title box of every thread. When a user clicks on it they are brought to the last post they made in that thread. This mod is very useful for threads that take on a life of their own overnight.

I like and asked about this too (optional notifications when quoted), it definitely makes things a bit easier to keep up with.
    stylus likes this.
    "Rebellion against tyrants is obedience to God." - Benjamin Franklin
    "Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn." - C.S. Lewis

Links