Knives and other weapons forum

This is a discussion on Knives and other weapons forum within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I have been noticing lately that there seems to be a lot of is this knife legal in ________? Maybe we can get a sticky ...

Thread: Knives and other weapons forum

I have been noticing lately that there seems to be a lot of is this knife legal in ________?

Maybe we can get a sticky of a link to USA knife laws in that forum?

That would be very hard to do. I know in my state each city and township can regulate knifes. That would be a big enough list, let alone a nation wide list...
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

And Shepards we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee,
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, So that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command,
    And we shall flow a river forth to Thee, And teeming with souls shall it ever be,

What a pain in the rear that sounds. Maybe a rough list. I know I have come upon state by state lists and states that had different knife laws from town to town were also listed. I don't know anything about townships so I can't comment on that.

Lead Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 031131 View Post
    I have been noticing lately that there seems to be a lot of is this knife legal in ________?

Maybe we can get a sticky of a link to USA knife laws in that forum?
    If you need it start looking here KNIFE LAWS of the 50 STATES - Introduction and LINKS but this doesn't go low enough in many states...
    Rick

EOD - Initial success or total failure

Sponsored Links