Is this allowed?

This is a discussion on Is this allowed? within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; http://www.defensivecarry.com/forum/...ml#post2897994 Another member posted there WTS thread for a different pistol in the same thread that I started to sell my pistol. What's this about?...

Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By QKShooter
  • 1 Post By Eagleks

Thread: Is this allowed?

Is this allowed?

WTS M&P Compact 9mm package (PA)

Another member posted there WTS thread for a different pistol in the same thread that I started to sell my pistol. What's this about?

2. Remove Ads

Quote Originally Posted by darebear View Post
    WTS M&P Compact 9mm package (PA)

Another member posted there WTS thread for a different pistol in the same thread that I started to sell my pistol. What's this about?
    A lot of guys don't have 2 nickels to rub together, so they ignore the S in WTS and post something they want to trade you instead for your gun. That's my guess why he posted in your ad.

Nope.
    I have a very strict gun control policy: if there's a gun around, I want to be in control of it.
    Clint Eastwood

Administrator
    Well if the member intended to do that then not only does he not have 2 Nickels to rub together but, he does not have 2 words to rub together either.

An explanation of his intentions included in that same post would have been nice. But, nothing so it was deleted as interfering with another member in his "For Sale" thread.

Without SOME explanation it was a thread hi-jack...so it's gone.

It IS possible that he made a boo-boo and inadvertently posted in a wrong thread instead of opening a new thread for himself so I did not give any infraction points.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    Well if the member intended to do that then not only does he not have 2 Nickels to rub together but, he does not have 2 words to rub together either.

An explanation of his intentions included in that same post would have been nice. But, nothing so it was deleted as interfering with another member in his "For Sale" thread.

Without SOME explanation it was a thread hi-jack...so it's gone.

It IS possible that he made a boo-boo and inadvertently posted in a wrong thread instead of opening a new thread for himself so I did not give any infraction points.

Ok. Thanks. Also I don't wish any infraction points or banning of members that made a simple mistake. Thank you for handling it, I'm sure it was just a mistake but I wanted to ask anyway.

Administrator
    No Problem.

No Banning.

No Infraction Points.

Weird though. Probably a Boo Boo.
    Liberty Over Tyranny Μολὼν λαβέ

I've sworn I was in the correct thread, posted something, then saw it later ... and it was in the wrong thread. Don't have a clue how or why it happened..... so mistakes happen. He may not have realized he even did it .... like in my case (not in this forum I might point out ...LOL).
    Taurahe likes this.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    No Problem.

No Banning.

No Infraction Points.

Weird though. Probably a Boo Boo.

Probably on double secret probation....

Links