JavaScript and security errors

This is a discussion on JavaScript and security errors within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I hope I'm posting this in the right place... I've been getting a number of JavaScript errors, which are hurting forum functionality. Two that are ...

Thread: JavaScript and security errors

JavaScript and security errors

I hope I'm posting this in the right place...

I've been getting a number of JavaScript errors, which are hurting forum functionality. Two that are repeatable occur when clicking on "Reply" or "Reply With Quote" at the end of a post. The errors as they appear in my JS console are:

"Reply With Quote"
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot call method 'getElementsByTagName' of null vbulletin_quick_reply.js?v=420:11

"Reply"
    Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'mode' of null vbulletin_textedit.js?v=420:11

Another problem turning up is frames whose origin doesn't match the page is referenced from. An example here is

"Edit Post"
    Blocked a frame with origin "http://a.rfihub.com" from accessing a frame with origin "http://www.defensivecarry.com". Protocols, domains, and ports must match.

I'm using Chromium version 29.0.1547.57 under Debian Linux (while the browser may be significant, I don't expect the OS to be).

2. Remove Ads

I get the errors but not the messages. it just doesn't work. using IE whatever the latest version is.

hit post quick reply button just continues to cycle does not refresh. It posts reply, but I never know it until I check later.
    like clicks don't refresh. again it likes, but I don't know it until I recheck the thread.
    Can't reply with quote unless I cut and paste manually and insert code by hand
    The entire box that handles font attributes , url , and image insertions is non existent.

Been this way for a few days now.

Links