Is it IOS7 or just me.

Is it IOS7 or just me.

This is a discussion on Is it IOS7 or just me. within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; This is not a gun issue but rather issue with being able to access DC through my Iphone. Im not saying I cant do that ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Is it IOS7 or just me.

Is it IOS7 or just me.

This is not a gun issue but rather issue with being able to access DC through my Iphone. Im not saying I cant do that because of IOS7, but Ive found it makes things like posting pics and such much morre difficult. Anyway, just wondering how many Iphone user here, and what they think of IOS7. If this dont belong here, feel free to delete it, wasnt sure where to put it. Jim
    1911 responds much quicker than 911

I've been using Tapatalk for quite a while. It generally works well. I haven't tried using the safari browser.

USM C-4

From the Hub City of the South

============================
    "Some day I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull." - Arya Stark

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    =
    "The six-shooter loaded with deadly cartridges is a dangerous companion for any man, especially if he should unfortunately be primed with whiskey." - Texas Live Stock Journal, June 5, 1884
    "Leave Your Revolvers At Police Headquarters and Get a Check." - Sign outside Wichita, 1873.

Posting photos is quick and easy...

USM C-4

"Some day I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull." - Arya Stark

=
    "The six-shooter loaded with deadly cartridges is a dangerous companion for any man, especially if he should unfortunately be primed with whiskey." - Texas Live Stock Journal, June 5, 1884
    "Leave Your Revolvers At Police Headquarters and Get a Check." - Sign outside Wichita, 1873.

VIP Member Array OutWestSystems's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chandlerusm View Post

Posting photos is quick and easy...

USM C-4

You are shooting a little high and right.

Not a bad shotgun pattern! IOS7 SUCKS! One year, and I'll be free of this piece of ***** Iphone5!

It was the first photo I came to that was gun related!

That was the first 100 rounds through the new Kimber. 50 from 10 yards, 25 from 15 and 25 from 25 yards. Mostly deliberate fire, looking to see how it functioned and where the brass landed. I'm sure the gun shoots better than that.

The 230 grain FMJ sure makes a small looking hole... In paper!

USM C-4

=

Pro
    I did some research on iOS7 before deciding to upgrade my iPhone 5. I think iOS7 is ugly and sounded too buggy.

I've decided to stay on iOS6, at least for now. 'nuff said!
    Minimum government, maximum freedom.

NRA - Member
    GOAL - Member
    Comm2A Supporter

Everyone I know that upgraded has had problems ever since the upgrade. I am staying with 6
    Jaeger likes this.

The 4S was my first IPhone. Loved it until they changed to OS7. Had this phone over 2 years, but wont get another unless they put the OS back similar to what it was. If I had wanted an Android I would have bought one.. folks I have talked to say it was Apples effort to be morelike Android. Jim
    1911 responds much quicker than 911

I didn't have any issues with it in 4s other than pics. The camera app was not an accurate representation of my pic. I assume due to the different shape with the 5 series. 3rd part camera apps no issues.

Go Seahawks!

I don't do any forums like this on an iPhone... but besides that I love iOS7, fantastic upgrade on my iPhone 5 and my iPad mini.

St. Louis, MO "The Most Dangerous City in America"
    My 4 used to run fine. Now it's slow, and locks up and is really upsetting. I thought it was on purpose to get me to buy a 5, but it sounds like the new OS is just as bad on the 5...
    “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive." C.S. Lewis

I stayed with ios6 on my iPhone 5 for now. I would love to update phone and iPad mini but have heard of too many problems.
    BA
    Kahr CM9, Beretta PX4 SC .40, Ruger LCP/LM, Dan Wesson .357, Beretta 21A .22, Four Aces .22, H&R .22, Marlin .22 rifle and 1946 Remington 12 gauge.

I've had no problems, and even though I keep hearing of problems, I don't personally know anyone who has had problems.

The new look takes a little getting used to but I really like the way it allows you to switch or kill apps.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links