How do I copy or mark favorite threads?

This is a discussion on How do I copy or mark favorite threads? within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; There are a lot of threads I have found that I want a personal copy of what was said and pictures/videos. Also, can I mark ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Oldpsufan
  • 1 Post By audibob

Thread: How do I copy or mark favorite threads?

How do I copy or mark favorite threads?

There are a lot of threads I have found that I want a personal copy of what was said and pictures/videos.

Also, can I mark a thread for easy reference?

Thanks
    Nehemiah 4:14: “Don’t be afraid of them. Remember the Lord who is great and awesome, and draw your Beretta PX4 and fight for your brothers, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes.” highlighted added by LMP

2. Remove Ads

You can subscribe to each thread that you like by choosing the subscribe to link.
    It's Range Time!

Three simple methods I use, when appropriate:

• Create a 'bookmark' or 'favorite' in the browser. Can call up that thread anytime in the future.
    • Drag a link of the thread's title onto your desktop. Can click on that link anytime in the future.
    • Print to a PDF file, which saves the page of posts you're on. Won't save the entire thread, but at least it's something. Useful for cases where you think the thread my be erased at some point, or when you want to print it out for later reading.

Plus, keep in mind that you can 'subscribe' to a thread, too. Get into that thread, then click on the <thread tools> link near the top of the thread. In there, you can subscribe to the thread. You can view your list of subscriptions months from now, scrolling through until you find that one subscribed thread.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

I know I am getting old, and blind. But I don't see the subscribe link anywhere.
    Nehemiah 4:14: “Don’t be afraid of them. Remember the Lord who is great and awesome, and draw your Beretta PX4 and fight for your brothers, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes.” highlighted added by LMP

You can do what gatorbait does and "like" everything he has read, thereby bookmarking everything he has read.......... brilliant.
    ppkheat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyPX4 View Post
    I know I am getting old, and blind. But I don't see the subscribe link anywhere.
    Are you on a phone, tablet, iPad, laptop or desktop?
    It's Range Time!

Quote Originally Posted by ex95B10 View Post
    Are you on a phone, tablet, iPad, laptop or desktop?
    Laptop usually, unless I have been away from the board for more than an hour and start going through withdrawal, then I use Tapatalk

I just make a reply using smart phone, and then you can go back to the "participated" tab
    Arborigine likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyPX4 View Post
    Look immediately above your first post in this thread. You should see a line of links to the upper-right that includes <thread tools> amongst them. Click on that, then you should see the <subscribe> link in that list that pops up. Subscribe or unsubscribe to any thread you like, in that way. To see the full list of threads you've subscribed to, head over to <settings>.
    Your best weapon is your brain. Don't leave home without it.
    Thoughts: Justifiable self defense (A.O.J.).
    Explain: How does disarming victims reduce the number of victims?
    Reason over Force: The Gun is Civilization (Marko Kloos).
    NRA, SAF, GOA, OFF, ACLDN.

Quote Originally Posted by ccw9mm View Post
    Look immediately above your first post in this thread. You should see a line of links to the upper-right that includes <thread tools> amongst them. Click on that, then you should see the <subscribe> link in that list that pops up. Subscribe or unsubscribe to any thread you like, in that way. To see the full list of threads you've subscribed to, head over to <settings>.
    That's why I could not see it. Some of the threads are older and I had never replied to them. So, either reply, Like, or copy and paste are the best. Thanks all

Links