Some more questions

Some more questions

This is a discussion on Some more questions within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I think this is the place to ask these. 1) is there a way to have the display auto refresh? Is this a Google Chrome ...

Thread: Some more questions

Distinguished Member

Some more questions

I think this is the place to ask these.
    1) is there a way to have the display auto refresh? Is this a Google Chrome thing or a DC thing?
    2) I see Rep Pwr on my summary, what is this?
    3) I see people pulling in multiple quotes from different places. How do you do this?

Thanks
    Nehemiah 4:14: “Don’t be afraid of them. Remember the Lord who is great and awesome, and draw your Beretta PX4 and fight for your brothers, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes.” highlighted added by LMP

Yeah, exactly.. inquiring minds would like to know..

Also I have been asked in PM by some new folks is there a list of common abbreviations?
    US Army Retired (2002)
    PAFOA.com, NAGR, USCCA, and NRA Life member

"Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
    unknown
    "Dare in Brocca" - Beretta

For multiple quotes, see the bubble at the bottom right of each post that looks like a speech bubble with quote marks in it with a plus sign to the bottom right? You can use that.

I personally make a post with a single reply with quote then build from there. Usually I will file through a thread and see something I want to reply to. I make my reply then continue where I left off. Then I do another, edit it, copy/paste it into the previous reply, then delete the one I just hacked from. I know the way I have been doing it is not the best way, but until I get proficient with the other way I will hack it to death...
    "I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain."
    - Roy Batty

Links