Tapatalk active topics

This is a discussion on Tapatalk active topics within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I use tapatalk to follow several forums from my mobile or iPad. I realize it's 3rd party and independent of this forum. After the last ...

Thread: Tapatalk active topics

Tapatalk active topics

I use tapatalk to follow several forums from my mobile or iPad. I realize it's 3rd party and independent of this forum.

After the last Tapatalk update, I cannot seem to find the "Active Topics" section. Pre update, it seem to load by default. Anyone know where to find it if still avail?

Hopefully it is not gone. Would also be nice to see "Quick Link" features such as "Today's Posts".
    “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
    ― Albert Einstein

2. Remove Ads

Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
    ― Albert Einstein

Top left corner there is three horizontal lines. Hit that then hit "unread"

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet. – Gen James Mattis USMC

I suppose that is the best alternative.

Just kind of a pain as I have to open each thread (even ones I'm not interested in) to clear them from the unread list. DC gets a lot of posts, most are interesting, some not.

― Albert Einstein

Links