Are their advantages to the contact list, or friend list I don't see?

This is a discussion on Are their advantages to the contact list, or friend list I don't see? within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; I have a poor memory, and there are things I would like to record under my contact list or Friends list to help me remember ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By archer51

Thread: Are their advantages to the contact list, or friend list I don't see?

Distinguished Member

I have a poor memory, and there are things I would like to record under my contact list or Friends list to help me remember things said.
    Is this possible, or what is the main benefit (besides the obvious of being able to PM them easier).
    Nehemiah 4:14: “Don’t be afraid of them. Remember the Lord who is great and awesome, and draw your Beretta PX4 and fight for your brothers, your sons and your daughters, your wives and your homes.” highlighted added by LMP

VIP Member
    I think what you want are the "User Notes". To reach it click on your profile. Look on the left side of your screen for user notes and click on it. Follow prompts from there.
    LuvMyPX4 and Aceoky like this.
    Freedom doesn't come free. It is bought and paid for by the lives and blood of our men and women in uniform.

USAF Retired
    NRA Life Member

Links