How to add an album?

How to add an album?

This is a discussion on How to add an album? within the Forum News, Feedback, Problems & Comments forums, part of the DefensiveCarry.com Forum Office category; Does someone know why the “Albums & Pictures” link is not in the “User Control Panel”?...

Thread: How to add an album?

GM [OP]

Question How to add an album?

Does someone know why the “Albums & Pictures” link is not in the “User Control Panel”?
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

JD
    Administrator
    Because it's up near the top of every page where it says"DefensiveCarry Gallery"

GM [OP]
    Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Because it's up near the top of every page where it says"DefensiveCarry Gallery"
    Thanks for your answer JD, but I am afraid I am getting blind because I do not see it. Are you perhaps referring to the “USGO Gallery”? In any case, below is a print screen of what is there.
    Attached Images

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GM View Post
    Thanks for your answer JD, but I am afraid I am getting blind because I do not see it. Are you perhaps referring to the “USGO Gallery”? In any case, below is a print screen of what is there.
    Look to the left of "USGO Gallery" and you will see "DefensiveCarry Gallery".
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

DC Founder
    To avoid confusion I have removed the link to the USGO Gallery, which I should have done a long time ago. That site is one that I had intentions of developing more fully years ago but have not had the time. It will probably one day soon be taken down.

There is no link in the User Control Panel because it is not a part of the vBulletin product, rather it is an add-on product....
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

GM [OP]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumper View Post
    To avoid confusion I have removed the link to the USGO Gallery, which I should have done a long time ago. That site is one that I had intentions of developing more fully years ago but have not had the time. It will probably one day soon be taken down.

There is no link in the User Control Panel because it is not a part of the vBulletin product, rather it is an add-on product....

Thanks Bumper! What was confusing was that when I read the FAQs, DefensiveCarry Concealed Carry Forum - FAQ , it said that I should go to “User Control Panel” and then click on the 'Pictures & Albums' link to create an album. Thanks again for all help; have a good one!

DC Founder
    Quote Originally Posted by GM View Post
    Thanks Bumper! What was confusing was that when I read the FAQs, DefensiveCarry Concealed Carry Forum - FAQ , it said that I should go to “User Control Panel” and then click on the 'Pictures & Albums' link to create an album. Thanks again for all help; have a good one!
    I'll check that out and see if it needs to be removed from the FAQ.
    Bumper
    Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde; Beware the anger of a patient man.

Links