This is a discussion on Enter for a chance to win an AR500 Armor ASC Trauma Plate Set! within the Gearhog forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Enter today for a chance to win a free AR500 Armor ASC Trauma Plate Set! Product Description The AR500 Armor Trauma Plate Set includes (2, ...
Enter today for a chance to win a free AR500 Armor ASC Trauma Plate Set!
The AR500 Armor Trauma Plate Set includes (2, Front and Back) 10" x 12" Curved Trauma Plates in our Advanced Shooters Cut, and (2) 6" x 8" Side Trauma Plates.www.AR500Armor.com is a manufacture of high quality steel body armor. We offer excellent value and support to all customers, civilian, law enforcement and military.
AR500 Curved Trauma Plates - Our formed plates include 4 ergonomic bends designed for maximum comfort while wearing our trauma plates for an extended period of time. This is an excellent feature when compared to traditional standard "flat" body armor.
Rating: Stand alone, multi-hit capable, and bench tested to the same armor rating as Type III. Type III Armor will defeat rifles rounds up to 7.62x51/.308 @ 2780 ft/s.
Watch our Trauma Plate Test Videos Here
Size: 10" x 12" Advanced Shooters Cut | 6" x 8" Side Trauma Plate - .25" Thick
Weight: 7.5lb per Trauma Plate
Maintenance: No maintenance or special storage required, opposed to other body armor alternatives
Cut: Advanced Shooters Cut - AR500 Body Armor ASC offers a slightly steeper angle on the right hand shoulder of the plate. This is to allow the operator to better accommodate the rifle stock and avoid having to place the stock high on your shoulder.
• Shooters Cut allows operator to comfortably shoulder their rifle
• Shot Peened
• 10" x 12" provides maximum coverage allowing mobility while running, bending over and crouching
• Multi-Hit capable, the AR500 Armor test plate has over 100 rounds from various calibers
• We test our product
• Stand-Alone capable
• Beveled edges by hand
• Trauma Plates are hand sanded to remove rust and surface contaminants
• Aggressive price structure from in house manufacturing, we design and cut our own AR500 Armor
• Not coated through methods of additional heat to preserve integrity of the AR500 as it arrives from the mill
All AR500 Armor Trauma Plates are made in the USA
All of our armor has been manufactured 2012, and all of our plates are NEW production.