$20 for a 130 lumen CREE G2 LED flashlight from Gun Shack

This is a discussion on $20 for a 130 lumen CREE G2 LED flashlight from Gun Shack within the Gearhog forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; The enhanced G2 flashlight from Gun Shack features dual power capability to run either on a single AA or CR123 battery. The unit features a ...

Thread: $20 for a 130 lumen CREE G2 LED flashlight from Gun Shack

Sponsor

$20 for a 130 lumen CREE G2 LED flashlight from Gun Shack

The enhanced G2 flashlight from Gun Shack features dual power capability to run either on a single AA or CR123 battery. The unit features a CREE XR-E Q4 LED for an incredible output of 130 Lumen. The flashlight features a tactile click on/off button on the rear of the flashlight. Once turned on, the user can toggle between high, low, and strobe functions with a quick tap of the on/off button. After turning the light off for 1 second, it will revert back to high the next time it is turned on, regardless what the previous mode was. The flashlight is constructed of anodized 6063-T6 Aircraft Aluminum and features o-ring seals on all parts for optimum weather resistance.

Output: 120 Lumen (AA) or 130 Lumen (CR123)
    LED: CREE XR-E Q4-BIN
    LED Life: 50,000 hours
    Battery Life: 1 hr (AA) or 2 hr (CR123)
    Modes: 3 (High, Low, Strobe)
    Length: 4.2" (AA) or 3.6" (CR123)

More...

2. Remove Ads

I bought one the last time the same offer was on Gear Hog. Thought I would give it a try. Have to say , it's better than my $85 and $100 flashlights. So, when I saw this offer, I ordered another one. .... because my daughter's been trying to take mine.

So, for my .02 cents.... this is a good deal and good flashlight guys. It "IS" bright, built well, etc.
    One click = bright
    2nd click = low
    3rd click = strobe ........ which I didn't care if it had, but now I've seen how well it works I really like it.

or one solid click to turn it off at any point.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."