$24.99 for the 2013 Standard Catalog of Firearms (40% Off)

This is a discussion on $24.99 for the 2013 Standard Catalog of Firearms (40% Off) within the Gearhog forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Kick off the new year with the ultimate reference to firearms and gun values - The 2013 Standard Catalog of Firearms. It's jam-packed with over ...

Thread: $24.99 for the 2013 Standard Catalog of Firearms (40% Off)

Sponsor

$24.99 for the 2013 Standard Catalog of Firearms (40% Off)

Kick off the new year with the ultimate reference to firearms and gun values - The 2013 Standard Catalog of Firearms.

It's jam-packed with over 110,000 gun values, with detailed descriptions and photos to aid you in finding the right information. Especially useful for antique gun prices and obscure or hard-to-identify firearms you won't find anywhere else. The Standard Catalog of Firearms 2013 is a giant without equal and your guide to the world's firearms, past and present, unusual or common.

This 1,470 page book has current prices for virtually any firearm, 7,500+ photos, and insider tips for firearms collectors. This is a must-have reference for collectors, dealers or any gun enthusiast who wants to learn more about firearms and their values. Get the newly updated 2013 edition for 40% off now!

More...

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array chuckusaret's Avatar
    I have purchased mine for the past few years at Barnes & Noble, and I just purchased one for $24.75. At one LGS that I often visit it was priced at $42.50 which fell right in line with their overpriced guns.
    US Army 1953-1977

‘‘We, the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts — not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution.’’
    — Abraham Lincoln