$10.99 for pair of Smart Reloader SR875 Anthracite Electronic Earmuffs (56% Off)

$10.99 for pair of Smart Reloader SR875 Anthracite Electronic Earmuffs (56% Off)

This is a discussion on $10.99 for pair of Smart Reloader SR875 Anthracite Electronic Earmuffs (56% Off) within the Gearhog forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; The SR875 Electronic Earmuffs guarantee an extreme protection to your ear. As all the Smart Reloader electronic earmuffs the SR875 feature a system which automatically ...

Thread: $10.99 for pair of Smart Reloader SR875 Anthracite Electronic Earmuffs (56% Off)

Sponsor

The SR875 Electronic Earmuffs guarantee an extreme protection to your ear. As all the Smart Reloader electronic earmuffs the SR875 feature a system which automatically shut-downs when the noise goes over 85dB. The cup's shape is great for pistol shooters and for hunters who want a great hear protection. The SR875 come with liquid foam ear cushions and padded headband to guarantee the best comfort all day! The SR875 run 2 x AA batteries (not included).

More...

Senior Member Array GeorgiaDawg's Avatar
    Thanks for sharing this one. I've been looking for some cheap electronic ones, so I think I'll try this out.
    "For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast." - Ephesians 2:8-9

“The purpose of the law is not to prevent a future offense, but to punish the one actually committed” - Ayn Rand

It does not state what the noise reduction is.
    If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.

-Will Rogers

Im a big fan of the .22LR for bear defense.
    Just shoot the guy next to you in the knee and run like heck.

"As all the Smart Reloader electronic earmuffs the SR875 feature a system which automatically shut-downs when the noise goes over 85dB."

Shipping charges are a deal breaker for me. Could use a couple more but will wait awhile.
    To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.

Still does not show what the NRR # is.
    All electronic muffs (that I have seen) shut off at 82-85db.

My Howard Leight Impact Pros have an NRR of 30....lots of electronic muffs only have an NRR of 22 or 25.

-Will Rogers

I bit. Shipping is a bit steep. I figured I would've spent that on gas driving to stores looking for the best deal. I don't have a pair of electronic ear muffs but wanted some. I'll let y'all know how they perform.

Be nice to have a set beside the bed in case one needs to shoot inside the house....

-Will Rogers

Distinguished Member Array phreddy's Avatar
    I saw another site that had these. It said the noise reduction is 27db.

That is a great buy then, even with shipping!

-Will Rogers