Enter for a chance to win one of two $50 gift certificates to MidwayUSA.com

This is a discussion on Enter for a chance to win one of two $50 gift certificates to MidwayUSA.com within the Gearhog forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; This deal is on us! We're giving away chances to win one of two $50 gift cards to MidwayUSA.com !! In this hectic world, it's ...

Thread: Enter for a chance to win one of two $50 gift certificates to MidwayUSA.com

Sponsor

Enter for a chance to win one of two $50 gift certificates to MidwayUSA.com

This deal is on us! We're giving away chances to win one of two $50 gift cards to MidwayUSA.com!!

In this hectic world, it's important to do things you love. Enter now to win one of TWO $50 gift cards to MidwayUSA. Act fast--the offer is only good this week!

To enter, just "buy" the deal (click "BUY NOW", even though it's free, and then click on "PLACE YOUR ORDER"). You'll be automatically entered in a drawing for our FREE deal. The winners will be notified via email and posted on Facebook and Twitter.

What are you waiting for?

More...

2. Remove Ads

Done
    "There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." ~ P. J. O'Rourke

Distinguished Member Array lionround's Avatar
    Done deal.
    The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
    -- Steven Wright
    1950 Colt .38 Police Positive Special
    2013 SCCY 9mm CPX-2 Stainless Steel
    US Army 1973-1977, 95B

Would be good to win, but Midway has nothing to sell. (Not by their choice) I've had orders placed forever and every month or so the estimated shipping date moves another 3 months. At my age (62) I'm not sure I can live old enough to cash in a gift certificate!
    What I don't understand, I cancelled the items I had on backorder (reloading equip) and ordered from another supplier and the same items shipped in one day. Maybe dumb luck, I don't know...