This is a discussion on $40 for a 1911, S&W or TT-33 Black Compensator (see details below) within the Gearhog forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; 1911 Bushing Comp, Muzzle Brake, Black Steel - - 45 ACP Contoured Muzzle Brake Machined from a Solid Block of Alloy Steel - Heat Treated ...
1911 Bushing Comp, Muzzle Brake, Black Steel -
- 45 ACP Contoured Muzzle Brake Machined from a Solid Block of Alloy Steel
- Heat Treated
- Black Oxide Finished
- Fits 1911 Style Pistols and Most Clones
- Installs in Seconds
*This unit simply replaces the barrel bushing on the front of the gun giving the appearance of having an extended slide.
Please note before ordering:
- Bushing ID Is .583" +.0005". It will fit any 1911 clone pistol that has a barrel OD between .577"-581".
- Comp will not work on Commander short length 1911's.
S&W Model 59/39 Muzzle Brake / COMPENSATOR -
- Easy installation by simply replacing the barrel bushing
- Does not require a threaded barrel
- Machined from a solid block of Alloy Steel then heat treated
- Black oxide finish
7.62 x 25mm Tokarev TT-33 Contoured Compensator, Muzzle Brake -
- Offered exclusively by GPW
- Comp simply replaces the barrel bushing on any TT-33 pistol
- Made from machined alloy steel
- Black oxide finished
- Also work with the Yugo M57 and the Norinco 213 Pistols
- Bushing ID Measures .505"
- Designed for a barrel outside diameter of .499-.501"