$75 for Gun Will writing services from GunWill.com

This is a discussion on $75 for Gun Will writing services from GunWill.com within the Gearhog forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Our Gun Will is a standard Last Will which includes a plan regarding the responsible care and distribution of firearms. Normal Wills do not specify ...

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By suntzu
  • 1 Post By Dan060

Thread: $75 for Gun Will writing services from GunWill.com

Sponsor

Our Gun Will is a standard Last Will which includes a plan regarding the responsible care and distribution of firearms. Normal Wills do not specify how to properly distribute firearms after you pass away. Thus, this situation has the potential to pose serious problems for your estate (and those who care for it) as a whole.

Any gun owner who intends to pass down their firearms when they pass away should dedicate serious consideration to our Will-writing service as it will detail how you intend for your rightfully owned firearms to be handled and distributed when you pass.

Please Note: GunWill LLC is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice, if you need legal assistance or are unclear of the laws in your state, you should contact a local lawyer before purchasing our trust documents.

Here are some things Your Gun WIll addresses:

- Debts and Expenses
    - Real Property (Real Estate)
    - Personal Property
    - Firearms

General property sheets, and Firearms specific property sheets will also be attached with your Will for you to manage/update at your convenience.

Our Will documents are meant for use nationwide.

Once you complete your Gearhog order please click on this link HERE to complete our Will creation form. DO NOT FILL OUT THE FORM ON THE WEBSITE DIRECTLY, THIS WILL CAUSE DELAY.

Please feel free to call GunWill.com at (888) 429-1574 with your questions. I will answer your calls during the Holiday.

Please visit www.gunwill.com for more information regarding this service

More...

My firearms are the first item brought up in my will.
    NRA Life Member ... Marine Corps League Life Member
    Freedom has a flavor the protected can never taste...
    USMC 8652, 2531, RVN Jun '67, - May 69

Some of my toys....

I'm leaving everything to my brother. Including my debt. HaHa

I do not understand why there is any special issues with regards to firearms in a will. My will has a disposition for them and my lawyer said it is fine.
    Manderinobyebye and DJC7 like this.
    Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?”
    And I said, “Here am I. Send me!”

Isaiah 6:8

Distinguished Member Array Dan060's Avatar
    I hope i have a bunch of years left on this earth.That said you never know.I added what little, i have to my will..
    From a legal standpoint,i wouldn't want,an attorney giving me advice,and someone else writing it.(less confusion).I had no problem,doing mine.That is a personal decision,and,obviously everyone,has to do,what they think is best for theirselves.
    Manderinobyebye likes this.