25% off two boxes of .357 Mag ammo from Jamison Brass & Ammunition (20rd. per box) -

This is a discussion on 25% off two boxes of .357 Mag ammo from Jamison Brass & Ammunition (20rd. per box) - within the Gearhog forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; .357 Magnum 125Gr. : The .357 Magnum 125Gr. Guardian Grade ammo is loaded with a 125 grain jacketed hollow-point projectile. The intended use for this ...

Thread: 25% off two boxes of .357 Mag ammo from Jamison Brass & Ammunition (20rd. per box) -

Sponsor

25% off two boxes of .357 Mag ammo from Jamison Brass & Ammunition (20rd. per box) -

.357 Magnum 125Gr.: The .357 Magnum 125Gr. Guardian Grade ammo is loaded with a 125 grain jacketed hollow-point projectile. The intended use for this load is for self-defense. Sold in a 20rd. box.

Performance:
    * Velocity - 1,575 FPS
    * Energy - 688 Ft/Lbs
    * test Barrel Length - 10"

.357 Magnum 158Gr.: The .357 Magnum 158Gr. Guardian Grade ammo is loaded with a 158 grain jacketed hollow-cavity projectile. The intended use for this load is for self-defense. Sold in a 20rd. box.

Performance:
    * Velocity - 1,325 FPS
    * Energy - 615 Ft/Lbs

.357 Magnum 180Gr.: The .357 Magnum 180Gr. Prowler Grade ammo is loaded with a 180 grain full-profile jacket projectile. The intended use for this load is for hunting small to medium game. Sold in a 20rd. box.

Performance:
    * Velocity - 1,250 FPS
    * Energy - 625 Ft/Lbs

Legal Note: Check your local laws before ordering. Gearhog and Captech reserve the right to cancel any order in violation of these laws and each order shall be subject to approval prior to shipping.

Release of Liability and Agreement to Indemnify and Defend
    By placing an order with Captech International & Gearhog, I understand and acknowledge that I alone am responsible for how the product I purchased from Captech International & Gearhog is used by me and by any other party. I explicitly agree to release, hold harmless, indemnify, and pay to defend Captech International & Gearhog and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting damages and/or civil liability or criminal prosecution arising from or related to the products I have purchased, to include but not limited to the use of the product, the storage of the product, and the transportation of the product. In the event that any other party files a claim of any kind against Captech International & Gearhog, I will indemnify and pay to defend Captech International & Gearhog and its owners, agents, officers, and employees against any resulting civil liability or criminal prosecution.

A person placing an order through this site certifies that he or she is under no legal restriction(s) prohibiting said person from ordering, owning, possessing or transferring such items under applicable federal, state or local laws. Specifically, such items cannot be sold to minors, convicted felons, those convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic abuse, or those chemically dependent. By ordering through this website you are accepting all terms and conditions set out by the terms of Captech International, http://www.captechintl.com/terms&conditions.php. By placing an order on this site, you certify that no local, state or federal laws prohibits you from purchasing, possessing, or being shipped any of our products. We reserve the right to cancel any order.

More...

2. Remove Ads