This is a discussion on $7.95 for a Multi-Light Sheaths, Olive Drab within the Gearhog forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; SPEC.-OPS. Multi-Light Sheath PROBLEM: Quick access/storage for the new breed of "White- Light" Military/Law Enforcement tactical flashlights, and variety of shapes & sizes. SOLUTION: Multi-Light ...
SPEC.-OPS. Multi-Light Sheath
PROBLEM: Quick access/storage for the new breed of "White- Light" Military/Law Enforcement tactical flashlights, and variety of shapes & sizes.
SOLUTION: Multi-Light Sheath - Tactical Light Holster. This pouch allows for super fast deployment of hand held tactical lighting systems. Open-ended design allows the user to "grab-and-go" - no flaps or straps to get in the way. Mounts to belts, tactical vests and the M.O.L.L.E. military pack system.
- Unique "SHINE-THRU" feature turns your light into a low intensity blue-green navigation light - perfect for NVG use
- Unique open-ended design allows for instant grasp and deployment of tactical fighting lights
- Securely holds various shapes and sizes of hand held tactical lights
- Quick-Release closure with unique speed access pull tab
- Snap down portage loop allows for easy attachment to tactical vests and belts
- Double wall 1000D. Cordura® Nylon fabric pouch body
- Mil.-spec. blackened brass grommet drain hole
- Bar-tack reinforcements at all critical stress points
- Main Compartment: 4.5" high x 2" wide x 1.5" thick @ 13.5 cubic inches.
- Total Capacity: 13.5 cubic inches.
- Sheath Dimensions: 5.25" high, 2" wide x 1.75" thick.
DOES NOT INCLUDE FLASHLIGHT