$14 for a 90 lumen CREE Micro LED flashlight from Gun Shack

This is a discussion on $14 for a 90 lumen CREE Micro LED flashlight from Gun Shack within the Gearhog forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; The K1 from Gun Shack is one of the smallest and brightest AAA flashlight available anywhere. It features a CREE XP-E LED for an incredible ...

Thread: $14 for a 90 lumen CREE Micro LED flashlight from Gun Shack

Sponsor

The K1 from Gun Shack is one of the smallest and brightest AAA flashlight available anywhere. It features a CREE XP-E LED for an incredible output of 90 lumen. The flashlight features a twist on/off head, pocket clip, and key chain. It is constructed of anodized 6063-T6 Aircraft Aluminum and features an O-ring seal for optimum weather resistance. Its ultra small size and light weight make it ideal for an ultra small key chain flashlight that rivals the brightness of other flashlights 10 times the size.

Output: 90 Lumen
    Power: 1 x AAA
    LED: CREE XP-E
    LED Life: 50,000 hours
    Battery Life: 1 hr
    Modes: 1 (High)
    Length: 2.5"
    Diameter: 0.57" Head, 0.49" Body
    Weight (without battery): 1/3 oz

More...

good small and bright flashlights, well worth the money.
    I don't make jokes. I just watch the government and report the facts. --- Will Rogers ---
    Chief Justice John Roberts : "I don't see how you can read Heller and not take away from it the notion that the Second Amendment...was extremely important to the framers in their view of what liberty meant."