This is a discussion on Vortex Crossfire II 4-12x44 (Dead-Hold BDC Reticle) Matte Black (Part# CF2-31015) + a within the Gearhog forums, part of the Site Sponsors category; Clearer. Tougher. Brighter. Our popular Crossfire riflescopes are completely redesigned and built to exceed the performance standards of similarly-priced riflescopes. Longer eye relief, a fast-focus ...
Clearer. Tougher. Brighter. Our popular Crossfire riflescopes are completely redesigned and built to exceed the performance standards of similarly-priced riflescopes. Longer eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and improved, resettable MOA turrets ensure optimal performance in the field. The hard anodized one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for a lifetime of waterproof/fogproof performance. The Crossfires deliver -- and then some.
Fully Multi-Coated Lenses - Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
* One-Inch Tube - Standard tube diameter for most American riflescopes.
* One-Piece Tube - Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance as well as strength and waterproofness.
* Aircraft-Grade Aluminum - Premium grade of aluminum, valued for fatigue resistance.
* Capped Turrets - Is less susceptible to accidental impact damage.
* Adjustable Objective - Uses an adjustment mechanism on the objective lens to fine-tune focus for the purpose of reducing parallax shooting error.
* Reset Turrets - Allow re-indexing of the turret housing to zero after sighting in the riflescope--generally requires use of a coin or wrench.
* Waterproof - o-ring seals prevent moisture, dust, and debris from getting inside the tube for reliable performance in all environments.
* Fogproof - Filled with nitrogen gas to inhibit internal fogging.
* Shockproof - Lenses are locked in place, fore and aft, with machined locking rings to remain in perfect alignment and withstand recoil and impact.
* Hard Anodized Finish - Hard-coat anodization is durable; the low-glare matte helps camouflage the shooter's position.
* Fast Focus Eyepiece - Allows quick and easy reticle focusing.
* Sunshade - Reduces glare and sun reflection off the objective lens.