Props to Wilson Combat!

This is a discussion on Props to Wilson Combat! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I am currently re-finishing the surface of my reloading bench, and am placing stickers of various firearm related manufacturers, etc on the surface as eye ...

Thread: Props to Wilson Combat!

Props to Wilson Combat!

I am currently re-finishing the surface of my reloading bench, and am placing stickers of various firearm related manufacturers, etc on the surface as eye candy with a thick layer of marine poly over the top to create a see-through kind of effect. Anyways, out of all the manufacturers' stickers I purchased (roughly 8 dollars a sticker, plus 12 bucksish shipping) Wilson Combat stood out. They shipped me 3 stickers, plus a cool looking patch. So roughly 40 bucks worth of product for a 8 dollar sticker!

Gestures like that go a long way in obtaining and keeping a customer. I know who'll I'm buying my custom 1911 from soon!

Thanks to all those at Wilson Combat! Little things go a long way!

J
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

2. Remove Ads

That's pretty neat. Cool idea for the bench too. I had a chance to get a NIB Wilson CQB the other day for 1800, didn't have the cash.. sure wish I did though.
    Healthy children will not fear life, if their parents have integrity enough not to fear death.
    -TIME DEUM ET OPERARE IUSTITIAM--

How do we know that your story is true? Maybe we don't believe that you're really making this bench.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Needless to say, I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the envelope.

I bought approx 20 stickers, and they're the only ones that went the extra mile. No wonder their products are so good.

It sounds silly, but people and companies rarely do anything extra any more, and though very small a gesture I am quite happy for some reason. I guess its the virtue behind it.

J
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

Old bench with the stickers I have so far pinned to the wall. When the rest come in is when I start on the top of the new (bigger) one.

Yes, that is a original High Standard Field King with the original box :)

And both my powder throwers are down, hence why you don't see any. Uniflow needed to be clean and the Lee one needs a part :(.

Crappy cell pic. Components under the desk and to the side.

J

Links