Sportsman's Guide came through.

This is a discussion on Sportsman's Guide came through. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I've been busting on Sportsman's Guide here over the time it took to receive my backorder. I ordered S&B .380 from Sportsman's Guide, Cabelas, and ...

Thread: Sportsman's Guide came through.

Sportsman's Guide came through.

I've been busting on Sportsman's Guide here over the time it took to receive my backorder. I ordered S&B .380 from Sportsman's Guide, Cabelas, and Natchez all about the same time. Last April or so.
    Each had to backorder it. I received the Natchez first, I believe in September, followed by Cabelas in October. Meanwhile Sportsman's Guide kept it on backorder, and at last notification, told me it would not be in until Dec. 2010. I think they hoped I would go away.

Lo and Behold, today a box appeared on my door. They fulfilled my order. Good for them.

So now I have a good supply of .380 for my Sig P238, I hope it like it, cause I have a bunch.

Thank you, Sportsman's Guide.
    I never give up.

2. Remove Ads

I have ordered alot from sportsman guide and always been happy, never ammo mostly boots and little stuff.
    You may not like guns. You may choose not to own one. That is your right.
    You might not believe in God. That is your choice.
    However, if someone breaks into your home at 3AM the first two things you are going to do are:
    1) Call someone with a gun.
    2)Pray they get there in time." - A wise man

I've always had good luck with Sportsman's Guide. I've been dealing with them for nearly 20 years.

I do believe they send back ordered items as soon as they get them back in stock. I don't believe they intentionally mess with their customers.

The only thing I dislike about them is shipping tends to be on the high side.

But they have good sales and I've always been happy with every order, which is probably in the neighborhood 25 or 30 orders placed over the years.
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    I've always had good luck with Sportsman's Guide. I've been dealing with them for nearly 20 years.

I do believe they send back ordered items as soon as they get them back in stock. I don't believe they intentionally mess with their customers.

The only thing I dislike about them is shipping tends to be on the high side.

But they have good sales and I've always been happy with every order, which is probably in the neighborhood 25 or 30 orders placed over the years.

^^^^YEP^^^^^^
    I've cut spending dramatically, but over the years, have had relatively few complaints.

"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

Links