Defensive Carry banner

Gun Stores in the DC Virginia Area

5K views 17 replies 12 participants last post by  GWRedDragon 
#1 ·
I know there won't be a gun store in DC but are there any gun stores that are friendly in the Virginia area over the DC line? I'm going to be traveling and when I leave I want to visit some shops and spend some money.

#2 ·
All the gun shops in VA are friendly. VA is probably the most weapon friendly State in the bunch. Google Virginia Gun Stores and you will have so many to choose from, just pick the ones that are closest to where you will be.:wave:

#4 ·
The Manassas area, (about 45 minutes south of DC), has two great gun shops. Virginia Arms and Guns and Ammo Warehouse. Both have web sites. They are both a fair drive from DC, but you get a two-fer for the drive.

If you're in the area, set aside some time to visit the NRA museum. It is a jaw dropping experience.

#9 ·
There are a bunch of great gun stores within an hour of DC.

One just south of the beltway is Gilbert's Small Arms. They're a small gun shop as well as an indoor range. There you can rent a good variety of guns.

Caution Depending on the time of day, you can spend hours trying to get just 10 miles. Avoid morning and afternoon rush hours and you should be fine.
{

#14 ·
Virginia Arms is nice, haven't been to G&AW yet or Nova Armament.

Let's put it this way, VA Arms had a PF9 in stock recently when I dropped by...hadn't seen one of those anywhere! I was happy about that :image035:

#16 ·
Too late :image035::gah:

I'll have to stop by at some point though to check things out!

#18 ·
If I could afford it, I would :rofl:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.