How many have you had?

This is a discussion on How many have you had? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; My P228 has approx 12k rounds through it. One failure, ammo related. I'm pretty happy with it....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How many have you had?

VIP Member
    My P228 has approx 12k rounds through it. One failure, ammo related. I'm pretty happy with it.
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

2. Remove Ads

I think I have somewhere around 1500+ rounds through my HK USP compact by now, not a single hiccup of any kind. Been using speer gold dot hollow points (sparingly!) and a mix of federal, blazer brass, winchester white box, American Eagle, and remington UMC. Love my HK! ..

P-3at: Two FTF in the first 50 rounds (break-in, Indpendance 115gr FMJ) Bought new.
    Taurus PT-908: No failures with me, I got it used from my cousin, it was his wife's gun (She got a new Glock)
    Glock 17: No Failures. Bought new.
    Glock 19: No Failures. Bought new.
    Glock 26: No Failures. Bought new.
    Ruger 22/45: will not cycle on Federal Bulk .22lr, but will everything else. I usually use CCI, The Federal was cheap and now I know why. Bought new.

My Ruger 10/22 (Bought used, no other failures) and Ruger Charger (Bought new, no other failures) won't cycle that Federal stuff either, I am using it up in my revolvers.

My next new auto will be a Kel-Tec PMR-30. Already paid for, just waiting on Kel-Tec to ship to my local gun store. I'll report on it once a put 100 round through it.
    Kel-Tec P-3at, Taurus PT-908, Glock 17, Glock 19, Glock 26, Kel-Tec SUB-2000 9mm (Glock 17 mag compatible),Kel-Tec PF-9, Ruger SP-101 2 barrel hammerless, Maverick Arms 88 Security 8-shot 12 gauge, Marlin 336W .30-30 Win., Rossi Model 92 SRC .357 Mag.

keltek p3at 0
    G26 0
    beretta m9 0
    beretta 92d 0
    S&W model 10 several before I threw it away
    Thompson 1911 often
    M4 often
    beretta 21a occasional when very hot -after shooting lots of rounds in quick succession
    Hi point c380 1 time in the first ever mag

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Links