Ignore as I can't Delete

Ignore as I can't Delete

This is a discussion on Ignore as I can't Delete within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; My stupidity is overwhelming, please ignore and pretend you didn't see this....

Thread: Ignore as I can't Delete

Ignore as I can't Delete

My stupidity is overwhelming, please ignore and pretend you didn't see this.

The G32 is the same size as the 19. I don't believe that you can fire .40 out of it without changing the barrel; but I may stand corrected on this.

You can put a 9mm barrel in the 32. You'll need the 19 mags, too.

I've heard of extractor issues with pistols of one caliber designation, that are converted over to another via barrel changes, etc. But someone more knowledgeable than me will chime in shortly, I'm sure.
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry

"A heavily armed citizenry is not about overthrowing the government; it is about preventing the government from overthrowing liberty. A people stripped of their right of self defense is defenseless against their own government." -source

I didn't think so, to be honest I'm a bit buzzed from drinks after worked. I think I have it fixated in my head that the .357 sig is a necked down .40 cal and that they're one in the same. Looking back on it as written it's a pretty stupid question.

Distinguished Member Array Stetson's Avatar
    Why go to all the work ?Rifles,handguns are selling flying of the shelves in the
    gunshops.What makes your rifle attractive to some folks; is it does not have any paperwork on it as it's a private sale so Uncle Sam doesn't know about it.
    Look what happened during WWII the Germans went to every townhall and got the list of every citizen that owned a firearm and promply rounded them up !
    This happen in Norway and others occupied countries.

Distinguished Member Array orangevol's Avatar
    You CANNOT fire .40 S&W through a .357 SIG barrel!!! .40>.357...bigger bullet will not pass through smaller hole. Bad things will happen!!!

You do not have to swap the barrel on a G 26 to shoot 9mm...the G 26 is chambered for 9mm.

By your own admission you've had a few drinks tonight, perhaps come back tomorrow when this all makes more sense.
    Proud NRA member

Well all the "work" would be if my girlfriend decides she doesn't want to keep it after I get it, I'd have a pistol in a caliber I don't have that I could have some fun with before selling it. Or maybe even finally get bitten by the Glock bug that's going around. Essentially I'd like to hedge my bets so that if things go poorly I'm not stuck with another G19, which I've sold once, I'll do it again. If things go great my girlfriend has a 9mm pistol with the option to shoot a more substantial round if she so chooses.

As far as what makes my rifle attractive is that it's a M1 in very good condition. What makes it uninteresting is I have another that I like more. What makes it difficult to sell is that I'm lazy and haven't really listed it anywhere. I was hoping word of mouth would get it sold.

Sponsored Links