CZ 22lr

This is a discussion on CZ 22lr within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I recently bought a CZ scout in 22lr. Yesterday I was at the range sighting in at 25 yds from the bench. This thing is ...

Thread: CZ 22lr

VIP Member

CZ 22lr

I recently bought a CZ scout in 22lr. Yesterday I was at the range sighting in at 25 yds from the bench. This thing is pin point accurate and it hits exacly where the crosshairs are. So after sighting in I was having fun plinking when a big black housefly landed on my target. He stopped moving and I was able to get the crosshairs on him and was just starting a trigger squeeze......when he flew away. I was so mad because I just KNEW I had him. How cool would it be to say I shot a housefly at 25yds? Oh well, I still love the gun.

If you are in the makrket for a .22lr rifle I strongly suggest a CZ. Many of the guys I competition shoot with use these instead of much higher priced guns. Every CZ I've ever shot has been dead nuts accurate.
    Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array kazzaerexys's Avatar
    I bought a CZ 452 Lux last year, and I second the motion. Beautiful, smooth shooting gun with a fantastic trigger. CZ knows how to make some sweet long guns. (And the pistols ain't bad, either!)

I've used it with the iron sights out to 50yds; I added a scope and need to get a chance to play around at 100--200yds. Maybe this weekend...
    “What is a moderate interpretation of [the Constitution]? Halfway between what it says and [...] what you want it to say?” —Justice Antonin Scalia

SIG: P220R SS Elite SAO, P220R SAO, P220R Carry, P226R Navy, P226, P239/.40S&W, P2022/.40S&W; GSR 5", P6.

Links