What a Day!

What a Day!

This is a discussion on What a Day! within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Well, finally got some time to go to the range with our new revolvers. As I said, the GP100 3 inch was perfectely balanced as ...

Thread: What a Day!

Distinguished Member Array Guardian's Avatar

What a Day!

Well, finally got some time to go to the range with our new revolvers. As I said, the GP100 3 inch was perfectely balanced as I imagined and she was sweet to fire. We got a late start after church, so I did 50 rounds of 357s and 50 rounds of 38s through her.

The better half had a great afternoon with her Rossi 38 Special, she put 100 rounds through it. The range was busy today, so we had some waiting time here and there. We both did good on the 25 yard course, then we went over to the 10, 15 yard range and both of us had a chit of a time LOL. We will be practicing in the coming weeks for sure.

All in all, it was a great afternoon. Sun was shining, wind was up, temperature was around 73, we were good to go.
    "I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger" Mencius"

VIP Member
    Sounds like you had a great time Guardian. The GP100 is a nice shooter from what I've heard.

VIP Member
    Good for You. I was at the range today as well with My GP 100, 3". Love that Ruger

Any day at the range is a good day. Glad you got some time under to smell some gunpowder!

Links