Another "real story" to remind us to carry even if it is quick trip around the corner - Page 3

Another "real story" to remind us to carry even if it is quick trip around the corner

This is a discussion on Another "real story" to remind us to carry even if it is quick trip around the corner within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; i am armed right now as i type this reply! in my neighborhood, we had an incident not too long ago. Their MO is they ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Another "real story" to remind us to carry even if it is quick trip around the corner

i am armed right now as i type this reply! in my neighborhood, we had an incident not too long ago. Their MO is they bang on your door yelling for help, if you don't answer, they kick it in! this happened on a tuesday @10:49 AM. thank god the homeowner was home(he's a retired marine) shot both of them. one died @the scene, the other was apprehended @the hospital.
    got to texas as fast as i could...Fuhgeddaboudit!

I don't live in fear, but to me, it makes absolutely no sense to purchase a handgun, go to the trouble and expense of getting a carry permit for it....and then leave the danged thing at home.

In the last few years, in the little city that I live in, we've had a gunman open fire in a church during a children's play, a principal and assistant principal shot by a disgruntled teacher, people shot at a hospital by a guy with mental problems, a clerk shot in a store at the mall by an angry customer, not to mention armed robberies, home invasions and all the other usual stuff. It's just crazy anymore.

I carry 24/7/365. I don't live in fear. My gun is just like my watch or cell phone -- it's there if need it, if I don't need it I don't think about it.

Bobo
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other"
    ~John Adams

Distinguished Member Array ArmyCop's Avatar
    oneshot;

Church pastor killed during service, police say - CNN.com

At yahoo's search window (or google or whatever other one you use) I started typing in "church shooting" and several articles popped up like the one I pasted here.

I carry at my Church too.
    For God, Family and Country!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsored Links