Defensive Carry banner

Wife out of town+Gunshow in town

2K views 33 replies 28 participants last post by  friesepferd 
#1 ·
Man im dead meat wife went out of town to visit daughter in college its payday and the gunshow in town :danceban:
I swear I only went to look !!!:9:
But they had reloading supplies I was looking for :yup:
I said I wouldnt spend more than 50$ but then i got the fever!!
300 $ later im sitting here staring out my shiney new stuff and she calls and says she's on the way home I was hoping to get at least a day before the beatings start:twak::argue:
I need a good Excuse yea thats the ticket some how to rationally explain or maybe I can just take the beating:nutkick:

#2 ·
Honey, I thought it was $30.00, I honestly did not see the decimal point, maybe I should get my eyes checked?:35:

#3 ·
Might work do need to get my perscription check'd..lol

#4 ·
I'm not sure why, but I always find a good reason to buy a new shotgun when my wife goes out of town. I have a few Beretta autos that came home that way.

I usually tell her "At least I didn't drink all that cash away at some bar". It seems to take at least some of the sting out

#10 ·
^^^^^YEP^^^^^^

Tell her ONE of the following;

1)...I'm holding it for a friend for a while.

2)I was going to go to dinner and the movies with my girlfriend, and then to the Hamton Inn for a little relaxation, but I stopped off at the gun show instead

I'll let you decide which one your gonna tell her, based upon how solid your marriage is.
Me, I'm pick'in #1 if it ever comes down to it .

How can there be "self help GROUPS"?

#5 ·
Or maybe just trying to fill the void of her being gone its her fault for going out of town..!!

#6 ·
Have to remember the Bar thing to!

#15 ·
2nd women always make the rationalization when they go shopping about how they need that 99th pair of shoes because they got such a great deal on them. Just play into that and tell her how much money you saved if you were to purchase it at your local gun store.

#9 ·
Was thinking of putting a Bow on it and saying happy Mothers day ohh you didnt want reloading supplies ? sorry here is my card go by some new shoes :}

#11 ·
Hi My name is Tom and Im addicted to all things Guns....:rofl:
Well im still alive a good sign made it through the beating:argue::twak::nutkick:
Wont tell you what I had to promise but its going to cost me:scruntiny:
But still have my supplies:image035:

#13 · (Edited)
Gun show, wife's out of town...wait, what is that smell?:confused::confused::confused:
I think it's the smell of burning money...yep:yup:, that's it.:22a:

What's the problem? I have lots of guns that only cost $50 each...:yup::rolleyes::rolleyes:

#16 ·
Gun show, wife's out of town...wait, what is that smell?:confused::confused::confused:
I think it's the smell of burning money...yep:yup:, that's it.:22a:

What's the problem? I have lots of guns that only cost $50...:yup::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Okay....I'm really hurting for oxygen right now. LOL! and then some!
Sorry....I was thinking of posting more, but lack of oxygen has got me down....or is it up? I don't know now....I can hardly type anymore. I am so LMAO! Now I remember why I come here. Priceless I tell ya.

#19 ·
I'm staying on the farm up here in Granville County....I'm not going to Raleigh like you did. I know what happens. I've even got friends at the Fair Grounds, at a horse show, and they're asking me to come on down and we'll hit the show. Can't do it right now. But I'm gonna do some loading today and my supplies are pretty good. Still.....I wish

#24 ·
You may need a different approach.

Honey, I met this great looking woman while you were gone. She was irresistable and we started talking. Well, we went to a great restaurant for lunch. After all, what's the real harm in that. We only talked, so I was not unfaithful at that point. Then she suggested we go up to her room at the nearby hotel, and I thought ... we'll only talk and I'm a trustworthy husband, so I went. But , once we were there, she changed into this sexy negligee and well........

I told her I was married and how deeply I loved my wife, and that I could never be unfaithful to you. I left and went to the gun show, and while I was there I ended up spending $300 on this stuff. You can stress how you remained totally faithful to her and it was only your deep love for her that you went to the gun show. LOL.

She won't care about the $300 you spent.

#30 ·
The only bad part was after the dust settled I had 2 Midwayusa orders come in and a load of brass I won on Gunbroker ..."}

#33 ·
you can always do what my dad does when he wants a new toy, when he got a new pistol not even 20 mins after saying he got it he pulls out a diamond ring hahahaha she totally forgot about the gun

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.