Gun issues at my new job - Page 2

Gun issues at my new job

This is a discussion on Gun issues at my new job within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; The manual says: "No weapons, as defined by law, are allowed on premises." But, on Monday, it will be the safest parking lot on the ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gun issues at my new job

I have that specific wording now

The manual says:
    "No weapons, as defined by law, are allowed on premises."

But, on Monday, it will be the safest parking lot on the airport!
    Its so much easier now days, to "Love and honor" my wife, when she is armed, and shoots a better group than I do. (Till death do us part, eh?)

The way you get shot by a concealed weapons permit holder is, you point a gun at him, the Sheriff said.

VIP Member
    Nice stroke of luck on that one. Glad it worked out for ya.
    eschew obfuscation

The only thing that stops bad guys with guns is good guys with guns. SgtD

I would like to know where you work. I live near the People's Republic of Boulder and you cannot even say the work "gun" without getting some sort of weird look. BUT I was asked to carry at church all the time by one of the staff there. Seems that they have had some "security" issues there and don't mind having a few, well trained and discreet people that are armed there all the time. How about that?

Jess
    "Whenever a strong man, fully armed and equipped, is guarding his own castle, he enjoys peaceful possession of his property" Luke 11:21ontarget1911@gmail.com
    OnTarget LLC Custom Gunworks
    http://www.ontargetcgw.com

Update on the lunch "shootout"

I lost count on how many people showed up. People from the office were coming & going for a few hours.
    I don't know if there was anybody at the range who was not from the company. Pistols AND shotguns a blazing.

Only had one hour though, and with sharing a lane with one other coworker, I only got off 100 rounds of 45. I did, however, get to try his .357 wheelie. Now that is impressive! (That .357 kicks more than I expected.) Very "comfortable" to shoot in .38. I think that is why my wife is interested in one.
    Also tried out another coworkers Walther in .40. Nice gun! I'd talk my wife into one of those!

After a week in this office, I get the impression that this group works hard, and then plays hard too. (Lotta picnic celebrations & the like.)
    Its so much easier now days, to "Love and honor" my wife, when she is armed, and shoots a better group than I do. (Till death do us part, eh?)

The way you get shot by a concealed weapons permit holder is, you point a gun at him, the Sheriff said.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links