Do you sport any of your political opinions on your vehicle?

This is a discussion on Do you sport any of your political opinions on your vehicle? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I commute about 60 miles to work every day, so I spend a lot of time on I83 in PA/MD and 695 in MD. I ...

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

I commute about 60 miles to work every day, so I spend a lot of time on I83 in PA/MD and 695 in MD. I have made a habit of taking notice to the bumper stickers, etc on the cars.

While I see LOTS of pro-Obama stickers (specifically in MD- of course) I have begun to see more anti-Obama and Pro-2A stuff lately.

I was just wondering if you guys/gals post up your pride or keep it to yourselves.

Feel free to post pics if you like. I've toyed with the idea of rocking one of these.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

Quote Originally Posted by littlebr4d View Post
    I commute about 60 miles to work every day, so I spend a lot of time on I83 in PA/MD and 695 in MD. I have made a habit of taking notice to the bumper stickers, etc on the cars.

While I see LOTS of pro-Obama stickers (specifically in MD- of course) I have begun to see more anti-Obama and Pro-2A stuff lately.

I was just wondering if you guys/gals post up your pride or keep it to yourselves.

Feel free to post pics if you like. I've toyed with the idea of rocking one of these.

I do show some of my politics on my vehicles, my combat and military exp and pro 2a, I still haven't found a anti Obama sticker that I like enough...soon though!
    KAHR CW45, RIA 1911 Officer, S&W Sigma 9MM, Savage 1907 .32cal(BUG)

I don't like having any stickers on my car, no matter how "removable/paint safe" they are, the Florida sun will eventually destroy them and damage my paint along with them.

I have also seen people get mad at the message on someones bumper sticker and kick or otherwise damage said car as they walked by in a parking lot. Even something as simple as yanking the sticker off could take a strip of paint with it. I like my car and prefer not to paint a bulls-eye on it.

But the truck in the picture above looks like it's already beat to hell, so it may not be an issue for its owner. LOL!
    Last edited by LunarEclipse; July 2nd, 2010 at 02:06 PM.
    "Bolt actions speak louder than words."

Distinguished Member Array Ghettokracker71's Avatar
    None currently. I've been thinking about adding a anti-obama sticker, but as much as I want to, I won't do pro 2a anything. I'm on the fence about anti-obama one as well. Sadly, I do see a bit of pro-obama stickers.

I don't do pro2a anything for the same reason I conceal. The whole "grey man" thing. I don't want to advertise I have weapon(s) on me, wich I wonder if people would assume Im pro2a if Im anti-obama. That said, I do have three stickers supporting my tattoo artists shop (Who incidently , carries a Glock.)

EDITED: They are on the rear windsheild of my pickup, so their easy to remove.
    Last edited by Ghettokracker71; July 2nd, 2010 at 05:23 PM.

"To blame a gun for a mans decision is to foolishly attribute free will to an inanimate object"- Colion Noir.

I don't put bumper stickers on my vehicles. Guns, what guns?

Biker

AzB
    A small American flag sticker in the rear window.

That's it... that's all that's needed.
    Az

-- Luck favors the well prepared.

VIP Member
    Advertising my status as a furriner isn't generally good security practice. I dad have 2d Bn window sticker on my truck for a while though - I figured the post access ID decal in the window was already a giveaway...
    A man fires a rifle for many years, and he goes to war. And afterward he turns the rifle in at the armory, and he believes he's finished with the rifle. But no matter what else he might do with his hands - love a woman, build a house, change his son's diaper - his hands remember the rifle.

JD
    Administrator
    I don't put stickers on my car for fear of alien abduction or kidnapping by evil clowns.

The only sticker on my Jeep is a Rubicon Express one that was there when I bought it used. That's probably how it's going to stay. I certainly don't want to advertise 2A on it because I have a soft-top and, as I found out last week, it's very easy for people to get into. Luckily they only stole an old shift knob and a package of sunflower seeds (note to self: keep a package in there laced with laxative) but I'd certainly not like to give people more reason to want a look inside.
    My blog

WARNING: This post may contain material offensive to those who lack wit, humor, common sense and/or supporting factual or anecdotal evidence. All statements and assertions contained herein may be subject to literary devices not limited to: irony, metaphor, allusion and dripping sarcasm.

No bumper stickers. Just my vanity plate....
    Don"t let stupid be your skill set....

Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means, that you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you......

No stickers. I dont feel anything should be adhered to any vehicle. I scraped the dealer name off my tailgate when I bought my truck. Just a little O.C.D. about that. ;)
    [__☺]
    -OllllO-
    []o=[]
    Beretta PX4 Storm .45 / Springfield Armory XDM 9 / Springfield Armory 1911 Milspec / Smith Wesson 686 / Bushmaster XM-15 E2
    DPMS A-15 Oracle / Remington 870 Express Magnum / Remington 597 .22

I only put "stickers" on the rear cap window on the truck...so they can be easily scrapped off...

From left to right, I have an Air Force Sticker and an AFA (Air Force Association) sticker...I have a Blue Star sticker (my son has done two combat tours and is preparing for his third)...my Alma mater sticker...my daughter's Alma mater sticker...a Mustang Club of America Sticker and a little Apple sticker...

Along the top of the cap window is my USAF Retired sticker...
    VCDL Member
    "Let us speak courteously, deal fairly, and keep ourselves armed and ready."
    Theodore Roosevelt

Just my soccer team crest and an little american flag. I like that DTOM snake though.
    I can be a jackass at times. If someone has a political sticker or sports team I don't agree with then I sometimes don't let them into traffic or what-not. Just being truthful here.

Distinguished Member Array Dragman's Avatar
    Don't believe in advertising politics or religion on a vehicle. It is just asking for some "hippie tree hugger" to say something stupid to me. I usually have my kids with me and don't need to bring any extra attention around for there sake.
    To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women

for the record I never mess with a car with kids in it or women.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Links