I've never been to a gunshow and of course the press on them seems to always be negative. I have also heard of folks buying stuff there and I have questions.
1. Generally what are they like?
2. Are they worth going to?
3. What kind of stuff do you buy there?
4. Should I pay with cash, or what?
5. Is there the 10 day CA wait period for firearms?
6. If I buy ammo in a name brand box, is that what I'll get?
7. Can you tell me some sellers that are OK?
8. Can you tell me some sellers to avoid?
9. Can I/Should I CCW there?
I hate feeling like a lamb going to a wolf convention, so please indulge me a little.