Defensive Carry banner

Different: Puzzle contains 45 ACP pistol

2K views 25 replies 22 participants last post by  GM 
#1 ·
#2 ·
Huh, wow. That's pretty nifty actually.

#4 ·
I couldn't get a rubiks cube together right,by the time i got that thing assembled,trying to convince a jury I was in immediate fear for my life so I assembled my pistol and 10 minutes later fired a shot in self defense

#5 ·
Pretty neat! What's with the blue fingernail though?? :blink:

Glad no one was walking around the corner of the house when he torched it off. Not the safest guy in the world, is he?

#7 ·
It's interesting, and neat, but I just can't see WHY. Doesn't seem like it's good for anything. Why make it a gun anyway? My guns are tools. Puzzles are what I do to exercise my brain after work. There doesn't seem like any need to mix the two.

#8 ·
One could set the puzzle on the night stand. When someone breaks in, you could still get the gun put together faster that the police could get there....I'm just sayin'...:rolleyes:

#11 ·
Didn't think of that, hmmmm well seeing as you can't even get a pair of tweezers on a plane now days I think it he'd be hard pressed...unless it was given to a child, hmmm.

#14 ·
That proves that some people have way too much time on their hands.......................

#15 ·
http://gadgetcrave.com/toys-for-adults-3d-puzzle-makes-working-gun/7820/

However, the puzzle, called “The Intimidator,” includes a dirty, little secret: there’s a gun hiding inside. And it actually shoots. No, not in a secret inner compartment, but in a special configuration of 20 pieces lies a single-shot .45 caliber handgun. It’s kind of like those pictures that look like one thing, but hide secret images if you stare at them just the right way–only it can kill you.

#17 ·
Right out of "The Man With A Golden Gun."

#19 ·
That has to be one brilliant son of a gun to fabricate that. Not so much on building it, because its pretty straight foward, but designing it would be a major chore.

The one blue fingernail is to hide the fact that its black underneath because he smashed it and didnt want to gross people out.

Or maybe not.

#21 ·
Wow, talent comes in many forms! You can tell by the sound and wiggle as he removes pieces how well "fitted" it is.

#22 ·
A year of his life to build a 45 lb block of metal with over 100 pieces. So the question is will someone pay a years salary to buy it? I could buy over 100 chunks of crafted gun metal for that price.

#25 ·
Maybe he has thrush in the nail bed? Some of the topical medications could be blue, or he's a weirdo.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.