August 24th, 2010 02:36 PM
$75.00 plus 8 hours of work for the club/year.
DEMOCRACY IS TWO WOLVES AND A LAMB VOTING ON WHAT TO HAVE FOR LUNCH. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONtestING THE VOTE.
Certified Instructor for Minnesota Carry Permit
NRA Pistol and Personal Protection Insrtuctor
Utah Permit Certified Instructor
August 24th, 2010 04:42 PM
$85 per year for me and my wife. Club membership actually.......unlimited access to two outdoor ranges. NRA membership required. Match fees are extra. 100 miles round trip for us now. Well worth it.
August 26th, 2010 03:02 PM
We are members at a local indoor range. 8 lanes, 25yds. $395/year for a family membership which includes unlimited range time and you can bring your own ammo.
September 7th, 2010 11:18 AM
I belong to two private clubs.
Club #1 has 8 ranges, dues are $100/yr or $125/yr (if spouse wants own membership), no other fees, cardkey access 24/7 on indoor ranges, til dusk outdoors:
- Indoor #1 with HEPA filtration allows all pistol (and BP) and .22RF rifles at 33', 50' & 25 yds, 15 positions with electric target carriers.
- Indoor #2 is 8 positions 33' and 50', all pistol and RF rifle.
- Archery with animal targets.
- Trap with hand trap machine for when organized trap isn't running.
- Outdoor Rifle - 50 & 100 yd
- Outdoor Pistol #1 - 25 & 50 yd.
- Outdoor Pistol #2 - 9 & 15 yds.
- Plinking - .22RF pistol/rifle only.
Club #2 has 2 outdoor ranges only and clubhouse, dues are $100/yr or $120/yr (if spouse wants own membership), no other fees, cardkey access til dusk only:
- 50 yd outdoor range allows any gun at any distance up to 50 yds. Can shoot from holster and on move as long as you do it safely.
- 100 yd outdoor range
- Indoor range under construction but it will take a number of years to finish due to need to raise funds to complete project.
NOTE: Spouse/Family members welcome at both clubs, no membership/fees required but must be supervised by member unless they have their own membership. Guests also welcome with no fees.
By tommyp in forum Defensive Rifles & Shotgun Discussion
Last Post: December 31st, 2013, 02:37 PM
By Ridge Runner in forum Related Gear & Equipment
Last Post: February 8th, 2013, 07:46 PM
By Blakestr in forum General Firearm Discussion
Last Post: December 2nd, 2009, 12:56 AM
By Timmy Jimmy in forum General Firearm Discussion
Last Post: January 14th, 2008, 10:30 PM
By Euclidean in forum The Second Amendment & Gun Legislation Discussion
Last Post: December 22nd, 2005, 12:00 AM
Search tags for this page
does the spouse pay initiation fee at tri county gun club
gun range dues
Click on a term to search for related topics.
» DefensiveCarry Sponsors