Defensive Carry banner

Critical Mass machine gun shoot and expo....Van Buren, Arkansas tomorrow!

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Ram Rod 
#1 ·
That's right folks. Just found out about it myself. I'll be there tomorrow for sure! 12-7pm, free food! Google the address, or give them a call. Thor Industries. Used to be Knesek Guns. The phone number is on their website. Hope to see some of you there!
http://www.thorgdg.com/

#2 ·
Ram Rod fire some off for me. Wish I could be there, I get enough full auto here but love to look at the toys and watch others. Have fun.

#4 ·
I go to Knob Creek shoot every year when I can...Just something about those fullautos and big machines that makes you have a true love for the gun.

#5 ·
Well, wife and I made it there around 14:00. This was a get to know THOR industries/open house. Plenty of demos, lots of fully automatic firearms there. Grenades (no frag). Lots of 22's in all different shapes and sizes, suppressed weapons, AR15's, and Uzis. My wife got to shoot her first ever full auto Uzi 9mm. One full magazine worth of joy. All it cost me was a 100rd box of 9mm. Not bad considering a rental might run near $50. She shot 32 rounds in a very short time and loved every second of it. Some of the local news media was there as well. You might catch it on FOX from what I understand. Other than that, a dry and dusty 92°, and a lot of toys I wish I could have brought home. So....all I got was a happy (and tired) girl home, and a few pics.

The news girl got a crack at the fully auto suppressed M16

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.