QKShooter Goes To Court Today.

This is a discussion on QKShooter Goes To Court Today. within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; I can just see this happening - the range he's going to is behind a normally locked gate. The kid gets pulled over and sits ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: QKShooter Goes To Court Today.

Distinguished Member Array AutoFan's Avatar
    I can just see this happening - the range he's going to is behind a normally locked gate. The kid gets pulled over and sits while the cop runs his plates, etc. The cop calls another unit to check out the kids story. That unit gets there when he has time (on a non-emergency call, what is the response time where you live?). In the interim, the kid's buddy shows up at the range, waits awhile, maybe tries calling his friend (who is unable to answer his phone) and decides to go home or over to his friend's house to see why he blew him off. Cop shows up, no one there, gate locked.

Innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter
    All Firearm laws are a direct violation of the Pennsylvania state constitution
    Ain't that the truth.

LibertyGal
    Requiring a license makes it illegal to do something that was lawful before the license was required.

Jury Nullification

Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002
    Makes me think of jury nullification, whereby a jury can find someone NOT GUILTY if they think the law is unfair.
    Yeah, you don't see that too much any more. Most people are unaware of that concept. Ironically, here in PA, William Penn himself was once acquitted by jury nullification. The judge had the JURY locked up because they wouldn't convict him, and they still refused to convict. That was back when men were men.

But usually nowadays you'll specifically hear the judge say to the jury, "You are to determine the FACTS in the case only. I will determine the law."

Bogus.

LibertyGal
    Requiring a license makes it illegal to do something that was lawful before the license was required.

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter
    ..."to the best of my recollection" as Hillary Clinton would say.. [/B]

Yeah, we're all still waiting for her to produce Whitewater records that she said she had...

Administrator
    I hope that Hillary decides to run for Prez. ~ There are a LOT of questions that she'll need to answer first.

The new batch of lies should be extremely interesting and fun to pick apart.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links