Where to get 1911 grips customized

This is a discussion on Where to get 1911 grips customized within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Hey guys I'm drawing a blank as to who I might call or order a set of grips for my Springfield Armory 1911. I would ...

Thread: Where to get 1911 grips customized

Hey guys I'm drawing a blank as to who I might call or order a set of grips for my Springfield Armory 1911. I would like them to inscribe one of my favorite Bible verses on them.
    I was thinking maybe a jewler but other than that i've got nothin.
    Thanks for any help in advance
    "I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."
    - Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

Check out Sarge's Grips. You can find the link to What's New at Sarge's Grips by clicking the serach box top right of screen and typing Sarge's Grips.
    Hiram25
    You can educate ignorance, you can't fix stupid
    Retired DE Trooper, SA XD40 SC, S&W 2" Airweight
    dukalmighty & Pure Kustom Black Ops Pro "Trooper" Holsters, DE CCDW and LEOSA Permits, Vietnam Vet 68-69 Pleiku

Esmeralda is an excellent craftswoman...call her and ask. I've purchased from her on three occasions.
    http://www.esmeralda.cc/

Luke 22:36 Sell your cloak and buy a Glock...errrr, a sword.
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Administrator
    For a Bible Verse - I would go with Custom Laser Engraving.

That way you could pick a super appropiate font style...something like a "medieval gothic" and the finished product would be incredibly precise and perfectly neat.

Contact this person. Ebay Seller. He has been selling on Ebay for a long time.

Just an example of their work to show how fine the laser detail can be on wood grips.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Colt-1911-Laser-...item518ec6b8e5

Phone Number Below:

1911 MESQUITE PISTOL GRIPS
    FBI

Mesquite, the tree detested for hundreds of years in Texas, must be given some credit for producing marketable goods in the 21st Century. This unique, quality hardwood is one of the most remarkable woods of any in North America. Its beauty and working properties rival those of other fine domestic hardwoods such as oak, walnut and cherry, as well as the rainforest hardwoods.

These grips are fashioned in our Texas shop from the finest West Texas Mesquite. Its swirling grain, colors and occasional character defects offer a hidden treasure. Etched or inlayed, the mesquite wood will provide you with a distinctive flair and a quality grip. Following our quality over quantity theory, you can trust that these mesquite grips will provide you with the quality gun enthusiasts deserve. We put an oil finish on our grips because we believe wood grips ought to feel like wood. If you have a preference for another type of finish, please email or call to discuss your needs.

Who are we?

For quite a while now, you have been buying our pewter and wood grips under our other eBay name "7yearetch". To date, we have over 450 positive feedbacks. Grip_Us was the fulfillment of a dream to separate the two businesses and concentrate on a passion, instead of a business: guns. Now that dream has come to fruition.

Custom and Personalized Grips

We produce grips for several other pistols/revolvers and are constantly adding new models to our collection so be sure to check out our other auction and our ebay store.

Email us or call toll free at 1-800-970-3824 with any questions.

If you are not completely satisfied with your new grips, let us know within 14 days of receiving them and we will refund your purchase price and shipping both ways. We just feel like that's the right way to do business.

GM
    Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Esmeralda is an excellent craftswoman...call her and ask. I've purchased from her on three occasions.
    http://www.esmeralda.cc/

Luke 22:36 Sell your cloak and buy a Glock...errrr, a sword.
    I agree, she really is very good!
    "The Second Amendment: America's Original Homeland Security"

Sponsored Links