anyone know where to find this cheap? (walther pps 9mm 8 round magazine

This is a discussion on anyone know where to find this cheap? (walther pps 9mm 8 round magazine within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; i have been looking for an 8 round magazine for my walther pps 9mm, i found it on midway and a few other sites, but ...

Thread: anyone know where to find this cheap? (walther pps 9mm 8 round magazine

anyone know where to find this cheap? (walther pps 9mm 8 round magazine

i have been looking for an 8 round magazine for my walther pps 9mm, i found it on midway and a few other sites, but i cannot find it for the same price as midway and available to order at this time, without backorder...

could i get some help?

product link at midway below

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct...tNumber=674783

2. Remove Ads

PPS mags are really, really hard to find. None of the local stores have them, not even the gun shows. At least here in FL. They may not be particularly cheap but the only place I have been able to find them in stock is at the Walther USA website through S&W. I just checked and they are $58.80. Sorry didn't check the in-stock status. Warning: what ever you do, do not order from Tactical Gun Armory. They will let you order as if they are in stock and they will immediately charge your credit card. You will soon get a backorder email and that is the last you will ever hear from them. I finally had to complain through my card company which worked but it took several months to go through their investigation process. If you check BBB and other online rating services you will see what I am talking about. It was very worth it to me to pay the few bucks extra at the S&W online store, at least you know they won't cheat you.

can i get a link for it? i cant find it whatsoever...

Quote Originally Posted by j1999t View Post
    can i get a link for it? i cant find it whatsoever...
    Sorry, I'm not sure how to link directly to it. But, go to the smith&wesson.com web site. You will see the "Handguns" column. Place your cursor over that column which will show several choices. The one all the way to the right is Walther America. Click on that and it will take you to the Walther site, just go to the "Firearms Accessories" in the store. Hope that helps.

Also, if you chance upon them, DO NOT buy Pro-Mags... their self-promotion is at the max but their performance is the worst. Nothing I would ever trust my life to.
    Smitty
    NRA Endowment Member

VIP Member
    I don't stock any Walther Mags but one of my non regular distributors has 6, 7 & 8 round Walther PPS mags on hand. The price is the same for any of the 9 mm or 7 rd .40 mags. The Walther PPS mags are just down right expensive. I have to pay for shipping from the distributor for a small special order. That eats any profit unless I buy several. Midway is a competitor of mine who buys in more volume. His price is very reasonable and as good as I could do except I would need to sell a minimum of 3 per order by mail.

PS: The Walther on-line store normally has them but they are full MRSP price + shipping.

The Walther mags are made in Italy for Walther by Mec-Gar. You might be able to order Mec-Gar for Walther PPS from another source. They are exactly the same.
    If you understand, things are just as they are... If you do not understand, things are just as they are....
    - Zen Saying

I just checked the Mec-Gar website. It looks like they only make mags for the PPK/S models in .380 and .32. Nothing for the PPS, nothing in 9mm or .40.

i just tried to order the 8 round 9mm pps magazine, directly from waltherusa, and it turns out they are on backorder for a while, so i canceled my order... i really would like to get this soon, but if worse comes to worse, i guess i may have to wait a few months...

do you have a link to buy the mag online?

I got one from Midway- it was available to backorder and I got it within a month. Not sure about cheap, but I got it. :)
    NRA, GOA, GRNC member
    "Both the oligarch and tyrant mistrust the people, and therefore deprive them of arms."
    - Aristotle

midway has the cheapest price i have found... but i dont want to order it while its on backorder...

Links