Hawken .54 Caliber Cap Lock: Should I feel GUILTY?

This is a discussion on Hawken .54 Caliber Cap Lock: Should I feel GUILTY? within the General Firearm Discussion forums, part of the Related Topics category; Originally Posted by gasmitty Reminds me of the soon-to-be ex-wife selling her husband's Ferrarri for $500... Originally Posted by Hiram25 Sounds like she's really doing ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hawken .54 Caliber Cap Lock: Should I feel GUILTY?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gasmitty View Post
    Reminds me of the soon-to-be ex-wife selling her husband's Ferrarri for $500...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiram25 View Post
    Sounds like she's really doing him a favor! I'll bet she has all of his stuff sold before he can even get back into the house to get it. When Mom's not happy, nobody's happy!

^^^^UMM, Yeah!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'd be looking over my shoulder for awhile.
    Even out in the woods.
    If you want to make God laugh, tell him your plans.

Washington didn't use his freedom of speech to defeat the British, He shot them!

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." -- Ernest Benn

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member Array automatic slim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dukalmighty View Post
    This is a good reason for the courts to freeze all community assets,until there is a settlement agreement.If My X-wife had any access to the collection I now own,and she was selling stuff for 10% of replacement value,I wouldn't be very happy,but I would let my attorney do the talkin,I might say sumpin in the heat of the moment and lose my CHL over a terroristic threat charge,or she call 911 and report I threatened her with a gun,Cops show up and I got my gun and guess who is goin fer a RIDE
    Actually that is the law in most states. Neither party in a pending divorce is allowed to dispose of any property until the court issues a final decree which specifies who owns what. Rock and Glock you might check with an attorney as to your legal liability.
    "First gallant South Carolina nobly made the stand."
    Edge of Darkness

Rock and Glock you might check with an attorney as to your legal liability.
    I appreciate the thoughts from ya'll. No need for an attorney unless somebody comes a 'knockin. I'll just deal with that then. If they do, I'll just use my wife's pet phrase......."So this isn't about the alcohol or the tobacco, eh?". I won't be doing much with it for an extended period anyway.

Reminds me of the spouse that threw a $27 lamp, broken by the soon-to-be-Ex, away. The Ex whined about it in a court filing and the Judge pointedly ignored the whine.

And to answer the 45 cent question, I don't feel guilty.
    Last edited by Rock and Glock; October 4th, 2010 at 09:56 AM.

Ex Member Array HollowpointHank's Avatar
    Yes, you should feel terrible! I'll help you out by giving you $100.00 for it. And that is my final offer!!!

Im almost CRYING..I want one so bad but cant spend $300+ right now...even the wife (who is not a gun person) would let me do that deal..but why would i get a deal like that lol..WORST LUCK EVER right here...look no further lol) And ive been thinking of getting into muzzle loading ever since my kid thought it looked cool :).

Quote Originally Posted by Rock and Glock View Post
    I just acquired a Thompson Center Arms (T/C) Hawken .54 Cap Lock rifle.......

I bought it from a Divorcee who was selling it for her estranged husband.....for $50. No kidding. She had "competent advisors". Go figure.
    I've started seeing some really nice used smokepoles locally and on gunbroker in the sub-$100 range.

Administrator
    I have one that I built in Flint - same as yours but, not percussion. It's a nice rifle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links